UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vote.

Which team would win?

• Total voters
Re: Vote.

projectSOUND;2120468 said:
i never understood the "NO LETS DO IT FOR 1BILLION GPPPZ AND IF YOU SAY NO (caus maybe you dont have 1 billion gps) YOU'RE A PUSSY AND YOU DECLINED SMOGGOZ"

why dont you guys just duel 2v2 for 5m and be done with it--thats a wager that might actually happen and then we can see people get stomped for money.

sick of 15 year olds playing the overwager card.

who played that card?

TheNuthigh;2120105 said:
every person this list sucks

except for you deyan.

its only a battle of the century because your in it.

slobin on a new dick this week
EH LORD T?

IM COMMMING INNNNNNNNNNNN

Shinigami-Sama

Sorceror

haha this thread is now my new ''faverite thread'' ... i still dont get why some poeple talk shit on a

game forum about how some poeple are irl , but they dont even know there real name or who they

are. i supose its just the new way of trolling ?

w/e keep going guys its amazing and very entertaining ^_^

angryhamster

Traveler
awesome thread. i vote effortless and sharp as marbles

legend has it they were the best 2v2 group in uo history and never lost fights. thats pretty neat

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
hahahahah

i was reading the first few comments and thought, damn MIQ fucking owned dylan

and then I saw my post for 2010 saying it as well

So congrats, MIQ, in 6 years time difference you have convinced be that you owned dylan with a 2 for 1.

Thanks man I appreciate ;) I had quite a laugh myself reading that over again :D