UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Walrus Wars

Dexter420

Sorceror
So I know a lot of people have sponsored these pet events and never gone through with them much to the dismay of people who have took the time to train pets for them, So I'm gonna step up and hold one that will actually happen. The date has not been set yet but it will be probably the first Friday in December.

REQUIREMENTS AND RULES

You are only allowed one bonded Walrus. Walrus' must be bonded and marked with your characters name. You are not allowed to heal your walrus or help it win in any way shape or form or you will be disqualified on the spot and banned from the house and I will keep your walrus :). The entry fee is 25k per person to be paid at the time of the event to me. Walrus' can be trained or not.

If you would like to join this event please post here with the character name that you intend to use, and your aim.

This will be done tournament bracket style with 100% of the money paid to join going back to the top 4 finishers. I myself will be adding 500k to the pot.

First place will win 50% of the money gathered + 250k
Second place will win 25% of the money gathered + 150k
Third place will win 15% of the money gathered +75k
Fourth place will win 10% of the money gathered +25k

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

(I will not be participating in this event, I will only be watching)

Dexter420

Sorceror
hell yea...LOL...
Char name: Victoria
Aim: An3n1gma

PS: what do walrus' eat?

IRL they would eat uncooked fish...on UO Im not 100% sure....I will have to check hehe

As always with my events I will gladly take any donations, cash only for this one, that will 100% be used for the top 4 prizes and distributed accordingly into the figures for the + to the prize.