UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wanna hear somthing funny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatality

Sorceror

1) Minax bitches about not having sigils so much that when they finally do, their fucking soon to be CL is RED rofl!!!

2)I wont suspect much more raids on COM base from minax anymore, why you may ask? ROFL half their members are red....

3) Theres no such thing as a red sheriff =) beaware of that...

jmaster

Sorceror
oh ahaha, very funny! omfg im dieing irl from laughing so hard, wanan hear something funny? com members running in minax base on minax chars because their pussies and have to resort to such tactics, they went red for a good cuase, so the way they see it, they'd rather be red and have towns then be blue and left fer shit :/ GG sir your just to stupid to realize why they went red if you really think its that funny

Mr.Mischief

Sorceror
Fatality said:
1) Minax bitches about not having sigils so much that when they finally do, their fucking soon to be CL is RED rofl!!!

2)I wont suspect much more raids on COM base from minax anymore, why you may ask? ROFL half their members are red....

so.. what

are you in IC?

Silly Santa

Sorceror

Miss ya bro :(

Status
Not open for further replies.