UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

War us *** and PvP Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yokozuna

Wanderer
War us *** and PvP Guild

Well it seems like the almighty *** and PvP guild are too much of chickens to war my guild.

Guild name is: WWF

so cmon and war us...or are you too scared?

and if anyone feels like to go to war....feel free to war us. We will accept.

Yokozuna said:
Well it seems like the almighty *** and PvP guild are too much of chickens to war my guild.

Guild name is: WWF

so cmon and war us...or are you too scared?

and if anyone feels like to go to war....feel free to war us. We will accept.

The allmighty speed hacker.

Yokozuna

Wanderer
All you do is flame......how about try something new and war us instead of flamming and doing nothing about it.

If we are noobs then why not war us? you can kill us so easily. Do it or are you guys noobs?

pbguy434

Knight
Why wouldn't you 1v1 someone? The only thing you lose is some insurance money. And bandages maybe. And some Regs if you are a mage.

*** pussy noobs like rmac like to talk shit but they get pwned 24/7 in duels and then u got the great noob himself rmac who wont even duel anymore cause he knows he cant kill anyone on the shard, so please if u wanna talk as if u know how to pvp, start dueling and declare war on wwf until then go back to trammel and hide behind ganks as u pretend u can pvp.

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Well some people refuse to duel you after you beat them simply because they don't like losing.

Now me personally I'll lose to anyone, anywhere.

darkcatt

Wanderer
ok, I personally love reading the faction postings. Every one has to say shit fuck and damn like they don't know what it means. Toss in a noob every other sentence just to show lack of originality.

Alot of people just join TB for the silver serpent advantage.

When faction is more about haivng fun I might do it. As for now enjoy huntng dust bunnies to explode your own egos

( now i get to sit back and watch the flames ;) )

DoZeR007

Wanderer
*claps* I'd rather listen to actual newbs talk trash (which is quite funny) than listen to a bunch of felbies who's bawlz haven't dropped... and have no skill. They hit a hot key for healing near full life in one shot and use a bow that auto fires... * :confused: SKILL :confused: * My 5yr old nephew could do that....

Food for thought: Ever wonder what the felbies are really doing when they are house hiding? Makes ya wonder why trash talking is called flaming... Since felbies are the ones who seem to do it the most, and always seem to have female toons. When you know they are male IRL...

Flame on Felbies! :D

BURN

Nomon-demise

Wanderer
DoZeR007 said:
*claps* I'd rather listen to actual newbs talk trash (which is quite funny) than listen to a bunch of felbies who's bawlz haven't dropped... and have no skill. They hit a hot key for healing near full life in one shot and use a bow that auto fires... * :confused: SKILL :confused: * My 5yr old nephew could do that....

Food for thought: Ever wonder what the felbies are really doing when they are house hiding? Makes ya wonder why trash talking is called flaming... Since felbies are the ones who seem to do it the most, and always seem to have female toons. When you know they are male IRL...

Flame on Felbies! :D

BURN

Thats pretty thick text comming from a fulltime trammie

pbguy434

Knight
Nomon said:
Thats pretty thick text comming from a fulltime trammie

And he staed why he is a full-time Trammie. And how do you know? Maybe he has a charactor in Fel that you don't even know about, so drop it. And most of what he says is true and you know it.

trendo

Wanderer
хехехе нуубове

чакайте една седмица да си дигнем пвп-та и гледайте ко праат българите :))

Well can't see anything wrong with trammel :)
It's a nice quiet place, people can't harm eachother.
On OSI, if u are young the healers even heal u, If u are hurt.
That way u learn the basic stuff of the game..EG don't play with the bear, unless u can kill it...etc etc

So all in all trammel is the place to be :)

On the other hand, felluca is an evil place, where mean and very evil people rage the land !!
There they kill you for fun. Call you a n00b, and sometimes they even mention your mother :)

So think about it ?? aient trammel a great place :)

Status
Not open for further replies.