UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Warning / Advice to people who tame Ridgebacks in Ilshenar

repiovesana

Sorceror
Warning / Advice to people who tame Ridgebacks in Ilshenar

I was taming there just a few minutes ago, when a certain Epica Nightwish (guild abreviation is maybe BOM or something like that) showed up riding a nightmare. He killed the paragon ridgebacks... I was about to thank him for that, when the sucker released his nightmare, trying to kill me (glad I wasn't afk, so he failed =D).
So, be careful with such people there... and let's help jail all those dirty greedy fools (releasing pets on other people in Trammel ruleset is illegal, for those who don't know). I've set up this macro to help in that.
Just let the macro run while you're in the spawn, and it will target the closest non-tamed ridgeback (Target closest grey). Now this is the catch: When your health goes down (don't forget to set the ammount in the first "If" parameter to a little lower than your health max), it will automatically take a screenshot and start recording an RPV. When you die, it will stop both the RPV and the macro (to keep your journal from scrolling down and erasing the part in which the person came and got you killed).

Oh... it also has a nice message to let the fool know that he's being recorded on video =D

This is the macro:

Code:
!Loop
Assistant.Macros.UseSkillAction|35
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|1
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1511|
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:01
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|0|0|93
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1107|
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1339|
Assistant.Macros.SpeechAction|0|93|3|PTB|0|smile! you're on TV!
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|0|0|0
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1340|
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1083|

Don't forget to keep your journal open, to have more info about the situation when the auto-screenshot is taken.

ramax99

Knight
Re: Warning / Advice to people who tame Ridgebacks in Ilshenar

I know him. Never believed he could do so. I still trust him :)

repiovesana

Sorceror

I'm not saying he is a bad person... just warning fellow tamers that he did so, and could do again... as other people could too. That's why I came up with this macro.

Aeolus

Sorceror

That's pretty smart. Me, ParagonDancer, and about 3 other people got killed by a player luring monsters on us there a couple weeks ago. I came up with a macro that would open my runebook and recall my char to his house if my hit points dropped below his maximum. Yours is better for catching people but mine saves you from dieing.

repiovesana

Sorceror

I wouldn't mind dieing and losing my paint, if by doing that I could put an @$$hole to rot in jail. :D

bzk90

Lord

Very nice, will definitely be using this

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

I foresee an influx in the number of pet releasers in jail :)

[Drakull]

Knight

Just as a note: the video won't really be that effective with that macro. I suggest that you simply record the whole "training session" in an rpv.
The reason is simple: when you start running the video is when you are already damaged, meaning that the pet has already been released and has already started to damage you.
Since the video won't record the player releasing the pet on you (as a proof), it's still basically again your word against his: you can't prove he was the one releasing the pet and not just a player "passing by", or even that it was not you releasing the pet on yourself to just incriminate a player you didn't liked.

repiovesana

Sorceror

Drakull-demise;406127 said:
Just as a note: the video won't really be that effective with that macro. I suggest that you simply record the whole "training session" in an rpv.
The reason is simple: when you start running the video is when you are already damaged, meaning that the pet has already been released and has already started to damage you.
Since the video won't record the player releasing the pet on you (as a proof), it's still basically again your word against his: you can't prove he was the one releasing the pet and not just a player "passing by", or even that it was not you releasing the pet on yourself to just incriminate a player you didn't liked.
That's the best way I found to incriminate a person, without having to record a 10 hour long, terribly boring RPV of you taming ridgebacks.
But if you have a suggestion to make it start recording as soon as a player comes into sight, and stop recording when he leaves, I'm sure it would end the problem that you pointed out... I still haven't figured how to do it like that yet.

repiovesana

Sorceror

MrSunday;406371 said:
Why do you have to macro everything... =(
Do you macro eating food irl?
hmmm good idea...
*opens Razor and starts working on a macro called "IRL eating"*

J/K :D

Aeolus;406073 said:
That's pretty smart. Me, ParagonDancer, and about 3 other people got killed by a player luring monsters on us there a couple weeks ago.

I got him jailed shortly after.

Hard Nightwish

Sorceror

repiovesana;406047 said:
I was taming there just a few minutes ago, when a certain Epica Nightwish (guild abreviation is maybe BOM or something like that) showed up riding a nightmare. He killed the paragon ridgebacks... I was about to thank him for that, when the sucker released his nightmare, trying to kill me (glad I wasn't afk, so he failed =D).
So, be careful with such people there... and let's help jail all those dirty greedy fools (releasing pets on other people in Trammel ruleset is illegal, for those who don't know). I've set up this macro to help in that.
Just let the macro run while you're in the spawn, and it will target the closest non-tamed ridgeback (Target closest grey). Now this is the catch: When your health goes down (don't forget to set the ammount in the first "If" parameter to a little lower than your health max), it will automatically take a screenshot and start recording an RPV. When you die, it will stop both the RPV and the macro (to keep your journal from scrolling down and erasing the part in which the person came and got you killed).

Oh... it also has a nice message to let the fool know that he's being recorded on video =D

This is the macro:

Code:
!Loop
Assistant.Macros.UseSkillAction|35
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|1
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1511|
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:01
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|0|0|93
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1107|
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1339|
Assistant.Macros.SpeechAction|0|93|3|PTB|0|smile! you're on TV!
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|0|0|0
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1340|
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1083|

Don't forget to keep your journal open, to have more info about the situation when the auto-screenshot is taken.

my character past its 680th day in UOdemise and i protest nothin.thats enough!!!
i released my pet because,i just wanted to show im against the auto
play so i released my pet.i thing this is ingame event and
no one sould be punished for this reason.i think theres no difference
killing pkers in britain and this but one admin thinks different.i dont know why.
im 8-year-old uo player and so far
i saw that using these kind of programs((easy uo),leving ghost char in champ area
or rare pets area,tailor reset bods lol etc.) are forbidden
in every shards except UOdemise and i havent got used to play
in this way.cuz this is a frp game and these kind of shits
destroy the game.my friends character tristan was jailed 2 months ago in doom why?
because admins thought that he was using looting pro. in doom.then my friend
was tested in jail by the two admins and my friend proved that he didnt use this kind
of shits but the user of it was still going around on the outside.that is to say,it is
easier to excecute one, than find the root of the problem.most of the admins doing this
in this Server.we love this shard and going on playing.please think these.be fair.

Aeolus

Sorceror

Hard Nightwish;406460 said:
my character past its 680th day in UOdemise and i protest nothin.thats enough!!!
killing pkers in britain and this but one admin thinks different.i dont know why.
i saw that using these kind of programs((easy uo),leving ghost char in champ area
destroy the game.my friends character tristan was jailed 2 months ago in doom why?
was tested in jail by the two admins and my friend proved that he didnt use this kind
of shits but the user of it was still going around on the outside.that is to say,it is
easier to excecute one, than find the root of the problem.most of the admins doing this
in this Server.we love this shard and going on playing.please think these.be fair.
You have a pretty foul mouth for an 8 year old. Does your mommy know you talk like that? If you got jailed for releasing a pet on other players there is actually a very good reason for it- because it's against the rules- specifically rule #8. You can read the rules yourself here and avoid problems like this in the future.

tristania

Wanderer

lol it is not 8 year old it is 8-year-old it is grammar rule please learn it.it means he is playing uo for 8 years.

Insomniac-

Sorceror

Hard Nightwish;406460 said:

so true