UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

We need to contact ryan!

toronto_matt

Sorceror
if anyone has twitter please follow me. and re tweet my tweets about the server.

Ive created an unofficial hybrid twitter page, i plan to tweet out server details and info/how to's weekly. More people that can follow the better.

we have ignored social media for far to long. if you don't have a twitter account already go make one, takes 5 minutes. then follow the below link and just re tweet everything you see.

https://twitter.com/uogamershybrid

amtothepm

Knight
if anyone has twitter please follow me. and re tweet my tweets about the server.

Ive created an unofficial hybrid twitter page, i plan to tweet out server details and info/how to's weekly. More people that can follow the better.

we have ignored social media for far to long. if you don't have a twitter account already go make one, takes 5 minutes. then follow the below link and just re tweet everything you see.

good job!

crikey

Sorceror

To be completely, 100% honest, I still could not tell anyone what twitter actually is or what its for....

When it comes to social media, I am in the dark ages

hell, I don't even text message on my phone. Shit drives me up the wall. When some dumbass texts me on the phone I just call them up right away and just TALK to them to save ten minutes getting simple thoughts across.

But hey, I'm sure whatever your doing will get a few people over here. Just not any cavemen like me.

I came across Hybrid from a real life friend, who told me of the server. Before that, I searched for a UO server using the shitty "top 100" websites.

Should look into getting Hybrid back on there as well

crikey

Sorceror
It's a shame this will probably be trammelled. It's odd how someone is too busy for server issues but has time enough to trammel 100 threads a day.
It's Tessa who does the bulk of the thread deletions, right?

does she even have the power to change any server issues?

She did claim the other day to have emailed Ryan about fixing the websites "JOIN" button.

It's a start ;P

I bet it will get trammeled, or at least locked

Paracelsus

Sorceror
Look like there is problem with the effective communication. Problem cannot get to the problem owner effectively. *lol*
Maybe I am wrong. Correct me if it is.

kdivers

Knight
Nigga be too busy wid his real lyfe shizz to give this surver da time and energies its needin'

Dem feels, niggas, dem feels

crikey

Sorceror
Give it time. Eventually, he will get in the Ultima Online spirit, and he will go on a marathon run, doing stuff on Hybrid
Nigga be too busy wid his real lyfe shizz to give this surver da time and energies its needin'

Dem feels, niggas, dem feels

Racist!

You should show more consideration for that one black guy on Hybrid, you rude boy

White Lotus

Sorceror
ive been talking with mark and giving alot of ideas in irc on and off and holy as a group will continue to host player run events and try to keep the server going.... but at this point unless ryan comes back and hears us out and makes the correct changes and helps us promote things look grim.

toronto_matt

Sorceror