UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

We need to contact ryan!

eltaco

Sorceror
you want a game where everyone is equal in ways and where everything is super oiled-up? go for WoW

you want to get a feeling playing a game? play UO

don't fix what's not broken. poisoning does work 100% like it should, you will dp stuff if you stand close, and not if you're standing 2-3 tiles away. poisoning sucks in PvP imo, it's meant to be used in PvM.

for barding, the problem is that its working on powerscrolls rules, but there are none, so it's not very hard to figure how to fix it.

Takeover

Sorceror
Just her sink already. It's time.

There has been known issues forever, some worse than others. Ryan is busy, Mark apparently too. I'm sure there's no chance in hell he'll hand it over to someone else who actually wants to be here full time.

SlayN-ATL

Squire
What ever happened to them working on opening up the Revelation shard again? I used to think that was the reason hybrid wasn't getting much attention but its been months and no news on Revelation either.
I don't think harassing/contacting Ryan irl is going to help the situation. He's not going to start throwing tons of time into the shard again because you contacted him. If he wants to keep the shard alive and
populated he will choose to put some time into it. If not there isn't much any of us can do about it. We can't force him to pay attention to us.

SlayN-ATL

Squire
Also wanted to add that I logged in today to refresh my houses and whatnot and noticed there are TONS of people afk at del pond. I'm sure they are there for possible 4th of July handouts obviously.
My point though is that there are still a lot of people interested enough in the shard to bother logging in for holidays and free handouts. I think about 50% of the people still around are similiar to how
I am. They keep their houses refreshed and log in once in a while to check things out/get handouts. So there are lots of people on the fence about the shard. People that don't want to completely
give up on the server and quit but aren't interested enough to want to play full time. These are the kind of people the shard needs to focus on. Give them a reason to want to come back and start
playing again more often. We have enough people on the fence that if something were to spark their interest again the shard population would be perfectly healthy IMO.

Countessa

Knight
I don't think harassing/contacting Ryan irl is going to help the situation. He's not going to start throwing tons of time into the shard again because you contacted him. If he wants to keep the shard alive and
populated he will choose to put some time into it. If not there isn't much any of us can do about it. We can't force him to pay attention to us.

This

And this thread is closed. For those that don't like my moderation....

I don't care. :)