UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

We want Tots BACK!

Kommandant

Wanderer
We want Tots BACK!

Ewww, so you think this is OSI like eh mate?

For god sake I dont think so.. where are the:

Cu Sihde, Reptalons, Inquis, some dungeons, SW spells... ALL CRAFTABLE ARTYS and most of Heartwood is left... Ja! Osi Like

More people is migrating to other shard, therefore you are loosing money... If you want more cool people to stay you should reanble the bloody tots. WE WANT THEM BACK!!!!

Oaks

Knight
Re: We want Tots BACK!

in before the lock.

btw i don't see how the shard is losing money as it's free to play to start with, something which is pretty damn mint if you ask me.

Tempest

Knight

New players like me would love the opportunity to get some tots. And if the rumors are true, then the wave of new players feel the same and more veteran players are leaving. Im not going to speak for everyone but I would rather not pay 18m for an RBC. I'd rather farm for the ltots and turn em in.

coveiro

Knight

Hyphy Train;297089 said:
New players like me would love the opportunity to get some tots. And if the rumors are true, then the wave of new players feel the same and more veteran players are leaving. Im not going to speak for everyone but I would rather not pay 18m for an RBC. I'd rather farm for the ltots and turn em in.

agreed

lilfsflip

Wanderer

if tots were back, the demise economy would be more shit and plus, tots were a gimmick to get more people to play when samurai empire came out ... there gone now so deal i guess, no point in bitchin they wont be back and im glad

(sry for double post)

Kommandant

Wanderer

Yeah, but its unfair that a few people have them and the rest dont. If the game want to be fair... Delete them. The economy is already really shitty when Doom Gaunt came out... PvM became a mare and lifeless doom camping

Valk-demise

Wanderer

You may feel it's unfair but really you just can't seem to make money or get items any other way so you post we need tots back. To be honest I started playing here after tots stopped spawning and I can say most people consider me to be rich. Just need to work hard at doom or spawns and hope you get lucky. :)

Kommandant

Wanderer

I have money, i have gotten artys in doom, (Although i find it really boring) getting Tots is far funnier than becoming a lifeless Doom Camper.... Tokuno became nearby useless... Only pets and housing space makes it worth a peny :>

lilfsflip

Wanderer

ok so we should delete doom arties? its not hard to get rich on this game

start 50 tailoring 50 smithing, gm both and do resets to get 120s in each tne do more resets to get ancient hammers and brsks, insta rich... this game is like life it takes time to get rich, ive been playing for 2 years and im decently richbut im still not up there with some of the other players...

tots are here, there not coming back so deal.... btw uo became unfair with aos....

and tokuno is useless like many other facets and towns, whats the point of luna other than the fact the bank and everything is within 4 tiles... housing space, ya so what?

pbguy434

Knight

I swear to god, people are idiots. I might find it more funny that you think the Admins will actually give two seconds of their time to read past a thread titled "We want Tots BACK!".

And that is all.

Yeah, this is one of the dumber one's i've seen in awhile.

Officially, I was able to farm tots THE DAY THEY WERE REMOVED. As of right now i have quite a large collection of Lessers and Greaters. You sir, are retarded. Staff will not bring them back, or even read this thread. Im almost sure that this will end up lich lorded like 99% of all ToT related threads.

They're Not coming back, Nor are all the current ones going to be deleted.

Fucking Deal With It.

Im sick of everyone always bitching, wah wah wah i want this, wah wah wah its unfair.

Get better at the game and quit sucking so much, its alot easier than you think to get your hands on some of the shit on this shard.

Kommandant

Wanderer

I dont give a shite if they read or dont, im just giving a suggestion to the shard, and if you dont like it for X reason, dont try to express it like if you were 10 years old. At the end the only one who looks retarded imo is you...

And ofcource you have tots and shite SO you dont care if they come back, BUT many people DO want them back so they can have a chance to get some instead of buying them for milions to a few luck ones, but of cource you will never understand such notion due to the fact you cant even think well.

Yet again another Ignorant Post, Do you have ANY idea how gimped ToTs made the game??? ANY AT ALL???

I dont use any of them, they sit and collect dust, get the facts beforehand. If it were up to me they would never have spawned in the first place, so i really dont care if they spawn again or never at all.

To me they're a form of currency, nothing more, nothing less.

Why dont you go earn some, and stop your bitching.

Join a decent guild, do some spawns or hit the gauntlet.

Ass, Gas, or Grass, Nobody Rides for free.

pbguy434

Knight

We can't even think well? But you, the one who is bitching just *because he can't get them*, is thinking perfectly fine? Come back to me when that makes sense, and I'll just shoot you down again.