UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Weak DDoS attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terron

Knight
Weak DDoS attack

We're experiencing a relatively weak DDoS attack that appears to be a desperate cry for attention by some pale skinned excrement bound to live in his parents basement being completely incapable of putting to use normal problem solving skills but rather displaying irrational fits of angst. But being a life-long virgin must have a metal toll that causes a soul to stoop to such depths as this.

This attack isn't much more than just on-going lag.. we're workin on it and we'll keep ya'll updated.

HellHalo

Wanderer
Re: Weak DDoS attack

Thanks for the update. For a little while i was wondering what was going on.
Hope these attacks no matter how weak are stopped.

Vipe

Wanderer

makes me feel bad for the kid. must be hard living with no freinds other then his hand :'(

LoX-Cats

Wanderer

kidvipe023 said:
makes me feel bad for the kid. must be hard living with no freinds other then his hand :'(
i bet his hand doesnt even like him...hands arnt even satisfied when your peen is that smalll :<

RenegadePeon

Wanderer

Aren't Denial of Service attacks a federal crime? I think the ones who did it to yahoo got prison time. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems silly to risk your entire future to do something that has such little reward.

that has got to be one of the best insults ever....and um... thanks for saying it and thanks for working hard to get the problem fixed

o RLY?

Dammit I finnally get a day off from work and life in general and these bastards have to do this....they planned it, I r gonna pk them irl.
P.S is it down now or is it just me having trouble connecting?
:confused::D:confused::confused::D:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.