UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

|| weed trackers ||

jerron

Sorceror
|| weed trackers ||

YO im at school and i was wondering if anyone of you guys where on the forums im bored.... and btw who's saosin? i wanna meet him!

jerron

Sorceror
Re: || weed trackers ||

hahah the funniest thing happened the other day.. it was lament and i in vent right... and hes like yo get to my house these 2 sl stun tamers are here trying to down me.. and im like ok.. so i recall in and what do you know.. they are standing right there infront of the doorway and i nearly get nabbed on my way in but there jap quick fingers are no match hahaha. So then when i get in another sl comes his name is like demian or something... so its demian volt and some other random jap tamer... im like ok lets even it up... i call in sagev and he comes in and they wall the front of the house off so he cant get in and he books in the other direction and they chase him off. so lament is like TIME TO Go out and we doo haha and then they come back because sage obviously is 2 fast for them andthey nearly drop lament but we xhealed and stuff out of it.. sage comes back and nearly 1 hit's some dude on a mare but he manages to get xheals from a mile away. so then we chase them down the forest a bit and then sagev stops moving and is surrounded by all three of them including 2 mares hahaha and he cant move... on of them sicks the mare on me and stuns me and dumps on me so i offscreen it and heal and sadly i get stunned offscreen around the corner of a house.. so he calls his mare back onto sage because for some odd reason hes standing still with 3 people and 2mares anihilating him.. all the while lament is ghealing his brains out on sagev hahahah. lament starts yelling in vent WTF ARE U DOING DROP A HEAL ON HIM ,, and im like HOLD UP I CANT GET HIS BAR and then sagev finaly dies after about a minute of this. naturaly i would be like mannn i fucked up but i was like wtf was sage doing standing still with the mares and 3 people trying to killhim... haha lament starts raging at me in vent im like ugh... so we both run back up while the japs are looting sages verite war hammer. and im like dude fuck this load up.. and hes like i dont have mana.. andim like ok med up quick quick.. so he gets 60 and we run down and he calls it on demian... hahaha unlucky for the unsuspecting demian who cant heal a perfect dump he drops and its now 2v2 (lament,me,2bolatamers) so we start potting one of them down and then lament is like babling something about them and im medding up trying to run and they start bolaing us and the works and lament starts to offscreen and i see volt doesnt have full hp he has like 90% and lament is running for his life *i feel this like weird feeling and i think to myselfi gotta step it up hahah* cus i think its myfault sagev died.. so I load up with a pot cookin whle volt is running across my screen and what do you know. i hit a perfect alchy dump for the first time and i drop him while hes running across my screen hahahah exp pot e bolt and he dies, and Lament is Like WTFFASFSAFAFFSF lolandim like did that really just happen but then reality catches me and im like boom change targets and i lament and i both starting potting the lone bola tamer down, and eventualy kill him down the road... haha all in all we find out sage's computer crashed for some unkown reason, and then socrates comes in and gates out the japs and where like WTF? but we had all there loot so it was cool. hahah it was funny because all the while lament was raging on me i managed to ascend into a better alchy mage :[ haha.. anyways <3 lament
p.s who is saosin?

Re: || weed trackers ||

yea pretty good to heal through the mare dumps unless they are the slow japs that just sick the mare and follow but dont dump. those always make me laugh. i have one friend who hates me cause i call him a jap. hes one of those people that lets the mare just follow after he throws the bola.