UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

WEEDTRACKERS PRO RECRUITERS

NC-17

Sorceror
Re: WEEDTRACKERS PRO RECRUITERS

AlchyPwn;1941262 said:
i thought they had education classes in jail. can you not read faggot?

i take that as a no
ok well My cbd and 450k vs your 450k
aim brian2886

WaRgAzM

Knight

UOG Bandit;1941207 said:
my point is lament sucks and complains about eq ms mass recruit which they do not btw who is larson hybrid?

Hmm.. +20 mass recruited, and so does ms? I see no point.

Unosnow203;1941222 said:
Wow bandit your a fuckin newb. Stop crying just because trackers owns you and you couldnt get in even if u paid lam the 1mil u had to give eq/ms to let u into their shit guild.

Wait eq/ms is shit? If I remember correctly we already won hybrid and beat the whole server vs us. Why anyone is even talking about weedtrackers is beyond me. They always sucked and always will. The only guild that ever got on our level was DT when they recruited the whole server and gm/admins to fight us. If I remember correctly weedtrackers sucked as part of that alliance too. Stop trying to rewrite history. Also if lament tried charging 1 mil to join his guild it would have 1 member.

Fact-eq/ms had the most factions points of any guild ever- over 12000 which was more then any other whole faction and almost as much as all 3 combined at the time. Oh ya 10K+ of those points were spread among 17 players (so much for the numbers argument=points.)

Fact- eq/ms held all towns on lock down for months at a time. 7 months of towns with maybe only 3 total weeks where we didn't have them.

Fact -We were (and are, nsu doesn't count) the only Red faction guild on Hybrid and the aoe rule set was changed b/c all of you whined all day about us. Didn't end up helping you. Can we give you anymore advantages?

Fact-At our hight of power in the war vs dt+server we would ALWAYS fight outnumbered and (tb rolled 30+ deep) vs gms. Yet we still won.

Fact-Most everyone in the guild sucks one v one and are scrubs and you are all still dying to us just like always. This means that you're not as good as you think, in fact in means you suck.

Perhaps you were not around or were to much of a nobody to participate in factions or pvp 7 months ago, but everyone already knows the truth. Claim we suck all day it only proves our point: we own you and you can't stand losing to scrubs.

Brookly

Sorceror

UOG Bandit;1941207 said:
my point is lament sucks and complains about eq ms mass recruit which they do not btw who is larson hybrid?

Actually they do. You just need to be good enough for them to PM you either on here or on AIM.
I am assuming you never got a personal invite which is why you said this. =\

Brookly

Sorceror

UOG Bandit;1941301 said:
brookly my head hurts after reading your post

I am pretty sure what I said was idiot proof. If you didn't understand it, then it sound like a personal problem. :(

Fez_

Knight

Eq Ms actually charges people to join.... but if u can sync an exsplo and an eb 1 in 10 times they offer you to get in for free like its some sort of honor

Stides40oz

Knight

Anton Chigurh 2.0;1941296 said:
Wait eq/ms is shit? If I remember correctly we already won hybrid and beat the whole server vs us. Why anyone is even talking about weedtrackers is beyond me. They always sucked and always will. The only guild that ever got on our level was DT when they recruited the whole server and gm/admins to fight us. If I remember correctly weedtrackers sucked as part of that alliance too. Stop trying to rewrite history. Also if lament tried charging 1 mil to join his guild it would have 1 member.

Fact-eq/ms had the most factions points of any guild ever- over 12000 which was more then any other whole faction and almost as much as all 3 combined at the time. Oh ya 10K+ of those points were spread among 17 players (so much for the numbers argument=points.)

Fact- eq/ms held all towns on lock down for months at a time. 7 months of towns with maybe only 3 total weeks where we didn't have them.

Fact -We were (and are, nsu doesn't count) the only Red faction guild on Hybrid and the aoe rule set was changed b/c all of you whined all day about us. Didn't end up helping you. Can we give you anymore advantages?

Fact-At our hight of power in the war vs dt+server we would ALWAYS fight outnumbered and (tb rolled 30+ deep) vs gms. Yet we still won.

Fact-Most everyone in the guild sucks one v one and are scrubs and you are all still dying to us just like always. This means that you're not as good as you think, in fact in means you suck.

Perhaps you were not around or were to much of a nobody to participate in factions or pvp 7 months ago, but everyone already knows the truth. Claim we suck all day it only proves our point: we own you and you can't stand losing to scrubs.

Fact- youre a scrub

Fact- eq/ms has the worst callers

Fact- your eq ms tactics dont work on anyone but noobs. I think pro showed you this when they decimated your whole guild like 6v15 in del a couple days ago. AOE either way doesnt help u whatsoever.

Fact- you cryed when the gms changed the aoe damage, and quit for like a week cuz you couldnt use the only 2 spells you knew as effectively as before

Fact- eq ms house hides when they out number the opposition

Fact- eq ms have never won *1* tournament

Fact- in actuallity eq/ms has never fought outnumberd, dont lie u make urself look even stupider

Fact- eq ms has never won the shard, They couldnt even beat Dream team (1 guild). In fact I cant even recall you winning one fight against dream team when i played with them.

Fact- having 12000 faction points isnt impression when you have 150 members.. thats less then 100 points a player on average which is garbage

Fact- eq ms is the worst faction guild ever on uogamers

Originally Posted by Stides:

Fact- youre a scrub (Fact-I don't claim to be great but didn't early grace and I beat you and lord t in a field 2v2 in brit easily once? Yes we did, which is sad for some one who takes this game so seriously and spends years training in the pits. You can mash keys really well but when it comes to being smart on the field you suck dick.)

Fact- eq/ms has the worst callers (Fact I'm better then anyone you have or ever will and the best caller you ever had (Mico) who by the way was our biggest hater, left you to join US b/c you all sucked so much, his words not mine: http://www.uogamers.com/forum/faction-forum/173864-my-encounter-eq-ms.html Glutt changed the face of calling in this game and you are all still struggling to catch up)

Fact- your eq ms tactics dont work on anyone but noobs. I think pro showed you this when they decimated your whole guild like 6v15 in del a couple days ago. AOE either way doesnt help u whatsoever. (Fact- I have personally killed you with ms about 50 times are you a noob? Pro didn't decimate shit they had a ton of blues and out numbered us, 3-4 of us died and oddly enough I wasn't calling I was half asleep.)

Fact- you cryed when the gms changed the aoe damage, and quit for like a week cuz you couldnt use the only 2 spells you knew as effectively as before (Fact- You had 30+ people defending tb base including mark and lynn and this is what happened to you the DAY OF the aoe change:

You then needed mark to come in with 3 of his super chars to steal the sigils back for you, do you forget what happened after we took our protest break? ( The protest wasn't against aoe it was against gm/admin picking sides.) Oh yea we took towns for 4 months and made you all play WoW. Btw how's your lvl 80 doing?)

Fact- eq ms house hides when they out number the opposition (Fact- We have 1 house in the game: ice island, which is not a pvp hot spot.You have houses at bucs, gy and every where else pvp could ever happen, and you spend 90% of your life sitting in del pond. You were part of one of the worst zerg guilds that ever played (DT) you just didn't do it well.)

Fact- eq ms have never won *1* tournament (Fact- sure we have, we had slip, parliament, shievan, lugui, celery, folken and others in this guild we have won plenty of tournaments while they had the eq/ms tag. Tournaments are an individual accomplishment and trying to take credit for them as a guild is retarded. In the field where being in a guild actually counts we won the game gg. Btw most of DT was in eq at one time and left b/c mico and jessie came back. Did you really think you could beat me with players that I already knew well? You are going to have to be smarter then that.)

Fact- in actuallity eq/ms has never fought outnumberd, dont lie u make urself look even stupider (Fact- You recruited every one on the server save chance and his 4 guys to join Tb and you rolled 30 deep. Everyone remembers this (it was barely a year ago) so why even try to pretend like it didn't happen? I mean what kind of propaganda war are you trying to win? Is it just with your self? Like if you tell your self something enough times you will believe it?)

Fact- eq ms has never won the shard, They couldnt even beat Dream team (1 guild). In fact I cant even recall you winning one fight against dream team when i played with them. (Fact- LOL, what was it like to be forced to play wow?)

Fact- having 12000 faction points isnt impression when you have 150 members.. thats less then 100 points a player on average which is garbage (Fact- we already had this argument a while ago (I won it then too) in a thread where you guys had 17 members and about 5000 points (mostly from you farming them) and we had 17 members that had 10K points in addition to the other members who gave us an extra 2K. So even if you take away all the other members and just leave us with those 17 guys that's still twice as many points as you guys had and really you could -2000 for your farmed points so its more like 10K to 3K owned on every level, again.)

Fact- eq ms is the worst faction guild ever on uogamers (That managed to dominate every aspect of the game and destroy all competition gg)

Stides after all this time of getting owned by me in game and made to look like an idiot on the forums don't you ever get tired? I'll hand it to you, you can really take a beating.

anarchist-

Wanderer

When it comes to fielding, I'd have to say EQ/MS takes the cake. They outnumber by atleast 10 at all times. If they were to play where they'd actually even number fight anyone, gaurenteed they would eat dirt within a few seconds.

All faction guilds are jokes, if you ask me. Nobody goes out unless they have atleast 4-5 other people ready to go. I believe the only guild that actually goes out with 2-3 people is the one with me and Notorious. As much shit as everyone talks, we go out and fight no matter how many we have.

PnC and WT both zerg like morons. Pro won't fight with less than 4, that's for damn sure, and don't try to defend it, I've tried to field them 2v2 and 3v3 and they've called in scrubs everytime. Dream Team is garbage because they rarely field, and when they do, they have 50 bolas on them at all times. Inner Council rarely play, but when they do, they are a fun fight but often disappear right after winning or losing. NSU sucks, they die all the time to me and Notorious syncing and running from their zerg. If EQ/MS was more effective with lower numbers, they'd probably get respect, but they do with 10 members what most guilds can do with 3.

I'd say the most effective guilds when it comes to lower numbers, are Pro and me and Notorious. As bad as his reputation is, we rape on field no matter how many are against us.

Sorry for the write-up, but I'm tired of all these pussy bitches typing up their shit ass stories when they are nothing but hypocrits calling out other hypocrits. Fuck all of you.

Stides40oz

Knight

Anton Chigurh 2.0;1941540 said:
Stides after all this time of getting owned by me in game and made to look like an idiot on the forums don't you ever get tired? I'll hand it to you, you can really take a beating.

lol im not even gona bother anymore.. u just blatently lie thru ur teeth (if u have any). I think ive got a little better creditability on this then you do :tounge:

WaRgAzM

Knight

Hmm, I am assuming you are asking me because you quoted me. Who is alligned with GS homo '=/

Reign Flame;1941761 said:
Glutt actually asked me to join, free of charge, awhile ago before 1<3 was anything major. *laughs*

I think he was trying to either scam you or sexually harass you (before he knew what you looked like.)

Sheivan01

Knight

Reign Flame;1941761 said:
Glutt actually asked me to join, free of charge, awhile ago before 1<3 was anything major. *laughs*

thank you for reminding me how fucking ugly lady gaga was