UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What are Factions

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
What are Factions

I'm a new player (about 2 months) and I don't understand what factions are. I have 3 characters, and I am in a guild. Is it possible to be in a guild, and a faction? If so how does a faction work?

How do you join, and what are the benefits?

Sorry to ask stupid questions, but if I don't ask I'll never learn.

Thanks for your patience.

pbguy434

Knight
Factions are to "Enhance" PvP pretty much. And you can not join a faction if you are in a guild unless your guild is a "Faction guild", meaning that the Guildmaster is in the faction. But if you are in a "Faction guild", then you are in a faction already.

Factions sort of have a Capture The Flag deal goin on.

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Can opposing factions members attack each other anywhere, or still only in fel.

Also I have a relatively new char to pvp that I would like to fight with more. Are there any factions looking for new members?

I've fought in fel before, but more often than not I am outnumbered by a guild, and rarely get to test my char real strength. It might be nice to have a faction to even the playing field.