UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

what are you listening to right now? (Music Thread) post/embed your vids!

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
One of my favorite tracks of all time.

Actually, it might be a different song, slightly different title, I dunno, you tell me :D That's the one I got in the car

After listening to it, it was not as similar as I expected it would be :)

Shini

Page
Actually, it might be a different song, slightly different title, I dunno, you tell me :D That's the one I got in the car

After listening to it, it was not as similar as I expected it would be :)

I recognize the theme of Cirno pretty well in this one ... a classic !
That's the thing , there so many different remix of this song.

They are all awesome.

Shini

Page
Can't forget ♫ ''baka baka ''♫ ! ...

Based on Cirno theme too.

Last edited:

MadeInQuebec

If you remove bad apple and anything linked to Cirno my top 3 is probably something like this:

I'll work on my top 3 tonight from home, easier than from work :)

But once, I have to say this, I tried to replicate the choregraphy for Bad Apple.

Needless to say, it was done with shades on, and no witness.

I probably looked like one heck of an idiot, but I had a fun time trying to replicate it :)

White Lotus

Sorceror
Also this is a story about that alien child once he got older. Not many know about this ancient story. I dont know if hybrid is ready.

MadeInQuebec

If you remove bad apple and anything linked to Cirno my top 3 is probably something like this:
I'll work on my top 3 tonight from home, easier than from work :)

As promised, with the same restrictions of course :D

This one is actually my ringtone on my phone. Drives people nuts at work :D

Another one that was looped over and over again :)

And here's the last. But please this list does not render it justice as I really just love pretty much all of them :D

You guys and your asain music. I am currently listen to asain music myself.

Once you get into Touhou and Vocaloid's, there is no coming back, trust me. It engulfs you, and it becomes you!

Shini

Page
Once you get into Touhou and Vocaloid's, there is no coming back, trust me. It engulfs you, and it becomes you!
I support this statement.

I've probably heard every single song or remixs from any animes/opening , Vocaloid's or from
the Touhou serie because of Osu!

If you're an Otaku like me i highly recommend at least giving it a try it's always a lot of fun.

This is also the kind of game that you can catch up very quickly even without having
played for months.

Last edited:

MadeInQuebec

I support this statement.

I've probably heard every single song or remixs from any animes/opening , Vocaloid's or from
the Touhou serie because of Osu!

If you're an Otaku like me i highly recommend at least giving it a try it's always a lot of fun.

This is also the kind of game that you can catch up very quickly even without having
played for months.

That looks intense haha!

That seems like it's also great training for UO targeting ;)

I'll look into that game, I hope you were playing hard or something else not sure I'm gonna be able to follow up lol, would like to start on easy :D

Shini

Page
That looks intense haha!

That seems like it's also great training for UO targeting ;)

I'll look into that game, I hope you were playing hard or something else not sure I'm gonna be able to follow up lol, would like to start on easy :D

Aye! this is also definitely a great training for almost any game that require a mouse :p
the thing is every map (beatmaps) are created by people in the
community and they usually break up the skill levels in 4 (easy/normal/hard/insane or lunatic).

Anyone can create their own beatmaps but they have to be approved by the Osu! team for becoming ranked.

You can also change the entire interface like i did and create your own skin (cursor/graphics/SFX ect.)

All that for saying , i'm very grateful of all the new amazing songs that i've heard
while i was having fun improving my aim on this game.

Last edited:

MadeInQuebec

Aye! this is also definitely a great training for almost any game that require a mouse :p
the thing is every map (beatmaps) are created by people in the
community and they usually break up the skill levels in 4 (easy/normal/hard/insane or lunatic).

Anyone can create their own beatmaps but they have to be approved by the Osu! team for becoming ranked.

You can also change the entire interface like i did and create your own skin (cursor/graphics/SFX ect.)

All that for saying , i'm very grateful of all the new amazing songs that i've heard
while i was having fun improving my aim on this game.

Woah I give you huge credit to be so good at that game! So far I did not manage to clear the first song I got (although the song sucked maybe that doesn't help) but the only thing I got right so far is the tutorial lol

I think I'm too old for this stuff ;)

Shini

Page
Woah I give you huge credit to be so good at that game! So far I did not manage to clear the first song I got (although the song sucked maybe that doesn't help) but the only thing I got right so far is the tutorial lol

I think I'm too old for this stuff ;)

I was pretty horrible as well when i first started , this is definitely a lot harder than it looks.
i've been playing occasionally since around a year

The trick is to download the song packs instead of getting them 1 by 1.

MadeInQuebec

I was pretty horrible as well when i first started , this is definitely a lot harder than it looks.
i've been playing occasionally since around a year

The trick is to download the song packs instead of getting them 1 by 1.

One thing I'm wondering is... Why are you using the keyboard?

From what I understood from the tutorial, everything was done with the mouse so there might be something I have not yet understood