UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What do you listen to while playing UO?

Re: What do you listen to while playing UO?

mdwright;608492 said:
Yes! If I could find the CDs i'd listen to them right now!

I downloaded them on the Interplay website time ago when they were available. Unfortunately Interplay is not anymore :/

1Ironman

Wanderer

Mostly 80's music and some 90's, from a dvd. Gota love how a dvd can hold almost 2000 songs. <--- took me awhile

Sundae

Wanderer

I keep all the old T2A midi music on a playlist and turn that on. :)

terraformer

Wanderer

noothgrush;608565 said:
Yeah I have tons of electronic stuff too...more on the experimental side of things...early synth stuff, etc.

ALSO: Here is an OUTSTANDING hard dnb mix: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y31MZCVTBW8

If you have anything like this, I would need to get it. I like the really chaotic stuff like this.

thats some wicked stuff man - all those into their Dark DNB check out my profile here for tunes i made myself - the top three on here are dark - one is called Bell Of The Dead (inspired by Dungeon Doom lol)

I defo love Dieselboy n Tech Itch that stuff is tinged with pure evil init lol

my page is here;
www.myspace.com/1nkryptdnb

Pont

Knight

Screaming children who don't want to go to bed......

noothgrush

Sorceror

terraformer;608633 said:
thats some wicked stuff man - all those into their Dark DNB check out my profile here for tunes i made myself - the top three on here are dark - one is called Bell Of The Dead (inspired by Dungeon Doom lol)

I defo love Dieselboy n Tech Itch that stuff is tinged with pure evil init lol

my page is here;
www.myspace.com/1nkryptdnb

The dnb stuff is really really good. VERY NICE WORK.

Blacula

Knight

Reefer!;608309 said:
How about the old UO Soundtrack?!?!?!

I actually have the really old UO MIDI's (with the old FM Synth, not Wavetable sound) converted to MP3, and I love them. Occlo is my favorite, obviously.

terraformer

Wanderer

cheers nooth im tryin to get signed up at the mo - might do a tune nxt feat tons of UO samples hmmm

Nothing at all. I have this attention span thingy where i lose track of things if i focus on more that one thing at a time. :(

Alderon

Aeolus

Sorceror

I've been listening to lots of Motorhead lately- not so much the classic Motorhead stuff as the more modern stuff released in the last 10-12 years.