UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What happend to UOGAddict?

Lord Mars

Knight
Already got banned for 13 months one time and lost my good accounts. Wouldn't be stupid enough to post this if they were still Illegal.

i wouldn be surprised.. if u have the same IQ as william hung lol. personally i think u cheaters/hackers that got banned before are just a bunch of problematic kids who will NEVER learn

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
i wouldn be surprised.. if u have the same IQ as william hung lol. personally i think u cheaters/hackers that got banned before are just a bunch of problematic kids who will NEVER learn

So stumps makes me a better Dueler correct? makes me a better pvper all around? hmmm explain.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
How about getting off of William Hungs dick and fucking maybe duel me? Explain to me? Be a friend to me? or just simply shut the fuck up to me?

mantorras

Sorceror

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
Allows for much better manueverability. If it didnt make you better, you wouldn't use it.

My suggestion is pretty much the only option you have.

That is retarded, stumps do not make you a better pvper... I don't even know how you can try and argue that one. I intially first used stumps to try to reduce lag on my old old shitty computer and after using it for so long I guess I have just grown accustomed to them. I don't use them hoping they are going to make my spell play better lol..

hickman48

Knight
You can not telly behind trees unless you do it with target relative location or unless you can see behind them so i would say that would improve your pvp > someone who has to telly short two tiles or run around to get to you due to the face that vision is blocked.