UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

what happens when krrios isn't on?

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Re: what happens when krrios isn't on?

Bobby McPrescott;1866435 said:
ty kitchen

Ever since I was a young boy I've played the silver ball From Soho down to Brighton I must have played them all
But I ain't seen nothing like him In any amusement hall That deaf, dumb and blind kid Sure plays a mean pinball
He stands like a statue Becomes part of the machine Feeling all the bumpers Always playing clean
He plays by intuition
The digit counters fall

That deaf, dumb and blind kid
Sure plays a mean pinball

He's a pinball wizard

There's got to be a twistA pinball wizardHe's got such a supple wrist
How do you think he does it?(I don't know)What makes him so good?

He ain't got no distractions
Can't hear those buzzers and bells
Don't see lights a flashin'
Plays by sense of smell
Always gets a replay

Never tilts at all
That deaf, dumb and blind kid
I thought I was
The Bally table king
But I just handed

My pinball crown to him Even on my usual table He can beat my best His disciples lead him in
And he just does the rest He's got crazy flipper fingers Never seen him fall That deaf, dumb and blind kid

I didn't read this, but I'm impressed.

Sammich

Wanderer

what do you do bobby if flipper gets banned and you get banned for logging on at his house? :eek:

Flipper

Knight

why would i get banned?

ps he never logs in at my house anyways we don't play uo when we hang out do you think we're like lame fags or something?

Megumi

Wanderer

Flipper;1868305 said:
why would i get banned?

ps he never logs in at my house anyways we don't play uo when we hang out do you think we're like lame fags or something?

More like you do webcam shows [involving kissing and fondling] for chance and brookly.

Flipper;1868305 said:
why would i get banned?

Ya, we get drunk and play tennis and wear our sunglasses at night. So I can, so I can.

And what DJ said.. but that's only on special ocassions.

epinephrine

Sorceror

Bobby McPrescott;1868825 said:
Ya, we get drunk and play tennis and wear our sunglasses at night. So I can, so I can.

And what DJ said.. but that's only on special ocassions.