UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What Happens When There Are No Pages

Sera-hybrid

Wanderer
What Happens When There Are No Pages

Why you should be frightened when the staff gets bored:

<CNS_Sera> I'm gonna do a line of those, you know what was his name, Jeff Foxworthy or something? You might be a redneck if...

<CNS_Sera> Except it's gonna be:

<GM_psz> Dearlordwhy

<CNS_Sera> You might be a looser if..

<CNS_Sera> You know all the words to power of the 64 spells in Ultima Online
<CNS_Sera> *Words of Power

<GM_psz> You might be a Trammie if....

<CNS_Sera> there you go

<GM_psz> If your bankbox has ever been filled to capacity with neon coloured clothing....

<GM_psz> You might be a Trammie...
<GM_psz> If your house's front porch has ever collapsed due to too many snowmen....

<GM_psz> You might be a Trammie...

<CNS_Sera> You might be a Trammie...

<CNS_Sera> If your character has not moved from the front of Brit bank in 2 years.

<GM_psz> If your Guards! macro has been used more than your Vendor Buy macro, you might be a Trammie...

<GM_psz> If you've ever owned more undyed robes than weaponry, you might be a Trammie.

<GM_psz> If you think that killing an Ogre is a MAJOR acheivement... You might be a Trammie.

<CNS_Sera> You might be a Trammie if your children are starving because you donated all your money to UO Gamers for neon clothing.

<GM_psz> If you worry more about losing your Deer Mask than defaulting on a loan... you might be a Trammie.

<GM_psz> If you have EVER accused an Admin of cheating, you ARE a Trammie.

<GM_Slick> irl.

<CNS_Sera> You might be a Trammy if you have more excuses for dying than spells in your book

<GM_psz> If you've ever lost more sandals in battle than pets, you might be a Trammie.

<CNS_Sera> If your character says "All Kill" more than "Corp Por", you might be a Trammy.

<GM_psz> If you've ever gotten lost trying to find your house, you might be a Trammie.

<GM_psz> If you've ever considered Pub 16 the pinnacle of UO, you suck,

<CNS_Sera> If you pvp'd in Age of Shadows and considered yourself "good", you might be a Trammy.

<GM_psz> If you've ever worried more about colour coordination of your gear MORE than actual use, you might be a Trammie.
<GM_psz> (Or an iMac owner)

<CNS_Sera> If you have more bulk order deeds than hairs on your head, you might be a Trammie.

<CNS_Sera> If you spend more time hitting on female characters in UO than you do hitting on girls IRL, you might be a Trammie.

<GM_psz> If you pretend to be a female character in UO, you might be a Trammie.

<GM_psz> If you hate JapFace, you might be a Trammie.
<GM_psz> >:->

<GM_psz> If you've ever spent time setting up macros to make artwork from what you speak in-game, you might be a Trammie

CNS_Ginhsoob> If you japface more than 5 times in a 2 minute conversation, you might be a Trammie.

<GM_psz> If you've ever tamed enough Great Harts to be able to name them after Santa's Reindeer (including Rudolf), you might be a Trammie.

<CNS_Sera> You might be a Trammie if you wear a half apron and make sure your char is always facing forward to make it look like a mini skirt

<GM_psz> If your hair is the colour of Starburst, you might be a Trammie.

<GM_psz> If you spend more than 3 RL hours in Brit Sewers to train, you might be a Trammie.

<CNS_Sera> If you pay UO gold for pictures of the "female characters" you meet in game, you might be a Trammie

<GM_psz> If you honestly get a hardon because you beat a cute princess in PvP, you might be a Trammie.

<CNS_Sera> If you page staff to say "I want to be a counselor because you all suck and I can do a better job", you're definately a Trammie
<CNS_Sera> Speaking of which, look at that page from No Cash Value rofl.

<GM_psz> If you've spent more time hitting on Irina than you spend in UO, you might be a Trammie.

<CNS_Sera> If you by some miracle of god have a girlfriend, and turn down having sex with her because Seer Slick is throwing a quest, you might be a fucking Trammie

<CNS_Sera> If you really are female and play UO, and flirt like a whore for in game goods, you might be a Trammie.

<GM_psz> If you've ever gone all night without sleep just because you heard a RUMOUR of a Tourney, you might be a Trammie.

<GM_psz> If you've ever skipped work/school due to sulking that you didn't get Pure White sandles the previous day, you might be a Trammie.

<CNS_Sera> If its still only the first quarter of the year and you've already used up all your sick days because of UO, you might be a Trammie.

<GM_psz> If you've ever paged that you're stuck in a place surrounded by murderers and you're just a newbie...... You just very well may be.... A Trammie.
<GM_psz> <re: Most recent page>

<CNS_Sera> If you've ever considered suicide because your UO account got hacked, you are a fucking Trammie!

<CNS_Sera> If you've ever wondered how sometimes blues murder other blues within town (and not even go grey!), you, Sir, might be a Trammie.

<GM_psz> If you've ever had more than 3 accounts on ANY single shard or OSI, you might be a Trammie.

<GM_psz> If you've ever had to ask "How come I got robbed at the bank?", you might be a Trammie.

<GM_psz> If you ever use the term "pwned" IRL, you might be a Trammie.

<CNS_Ginhsoob> If you fail a grade because of UO, you might be a trammie.

<GM_psz> Hear hear.
<CNS_Ginhsoob> har har

<CNS_Sera> If you've threatened to quit UO Gamers 3 or more times in the last week and are still here, you might be a Trammie

<GM_psz> If you've ever broken up with you GF/BF because they beat you in PvP, you might be a Trammie.

<CNS_Sera> Better yet, if you've ever used the phrase "roxxored my boxxorz", you need to shoot yourself now because you are probably a Trammie

<GM_psz> If you've EVER lost to psz in PvP without him using his GM account, QUIT UO

<GM_psz> If you've ever thought, for one micron of a second, that POL may EVER have Factions, you might be an Idiot.

Waverian

Wanderer
You do realize that can all be summed up in a single "Might be..." phrase, right?

..If you play UOG... You get the idea. >.<

mrpink

Sorceror
Wow, im a total trammie......

If I were to ever write a biography, I would include my UO-related real life circumstances.

.....here's a hint: I QUIT SCHOOL TO PLAY UO!

Grendel23

Wanderer
Damn I'm a trammie in like twenty of those jokes grrrrr. Ok my turn my turn! You might be a trammie if ...

... you ever acted in or attended a virtual play in UO.
... you know how to crossbreed up pampas grass without a chart.
... you chose your guild because of their snazzy guild colors.
... you think the term tank mage refers to you because you just made such a cool fish tank from colored cloth.
... you keep a stock of every kind of prepared food just in case you have company.
... you carry 40 potions with you at all times but haven't remembered to use one on anything but a plant in months.
... you ever got the kill shot in on yourself off of someone else's reflect.
... you die in your own house to an intruder and then admit it to others.

and for my last one, since I just fished up a sea serpent so now I gotta pay attention:

... you're posting trammie jokes on the forums while fishing up paintings and nets exclusively to decorate your home.

jmaster

Sorceror
You might be a trammy if you make newby chars for points in factions, and have more kills from those chars then actual kills you've gotten

Vinyard

Wanderer
mrpink said:
Wow, im a total trammie......

If I were to ever write a biography, I would include my UO-related real life circumstances.

.....here's a hint: I QUIT SCHOOL TO PLAY UO!

naw your not a trammie your just a looser at the game of life ;)