UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

what is everyone cooking for the holidays?

are you cooking for the holidays?

• Fuck yes!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Fuck no! Someone's cooking for me!

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Fuck!

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Code Blue

Knight
I'm going to be cooking some prime rib this year along with bacon wrapped scallops and bacon wrapped shrimp.

Share what you are doing here!

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
lol, I doubt that would fly with mama!

But I don't receive for x-mas, the family reunion this year in a rented building with an all you can eat buffet. I will only know when I get there what will have been prepared.

Newk

Sorceror
My wife and I do Xmas Eve for both our families. We usually throw out a spread of the following:
Baked Ziti & Meatballs
Sausage, Peppers & Onions
Tray of 100 Chicken Tenders (Catered)
Sub Tray - Ham/Salami/Prov - Roast Beef & Prov - Turkey/Ham/Prov (Catered)
Stuffed Mushrooms
Fruit & Veggie Tray (Catered)
Deviled Eggs
All kinds of chips/dips
Just about every baked good you can think of (my wife goes batshit crazy with baking that whole week)

As far as Xmas Day, we usually get up late and munch on leftovers in the morning, then head to my in-laws for a Ham/Lasagne dinner.

Code Blue

Knight
Last year we made a "tuduckin" which has to be one of the weirdest foods I have ever helped cook.

The whole thing tasted like greasy turkey. But all in all it was fun.

Lippy-

Sorceror
Fuck.

I havn't recovered from the thanksgiving food yet .

If i was to choose it'd be some sort of roast or lobsters + steamers + shrimp . I'll eat anything that's good though .

It wouldn't even bother me to do up a massive mac n cheese .

If you use the box stuff just make it with care (I know most of you are pros at this ) then dump a shitload of mozzarella in there !
MMMmmmm

You can also throw some meatballs in a crock pot with grape jelly just sayin .........

But any meal is great that you can share with family , friends or in good company (includes UO).

Tobias

Sorceror
I was thinking bout making some chicken.
I'm going to be alone this year, so I don't bother doing anything fancy :)

Sage

Hybrid Staff Member
Lippy knows his meatballs! http://www.livingwellspendingless.com/2013/07/17/sweet-sour-crockpot-meatballs-recipe/

I love to cook for the holidays but still have a great mom that insists on doing all the cooking! She mixes it up each year with either a nice spiral ham and all the fixings or prime rib. My job(for now) is to bring the sweets! My most favorite sweet snacks to bring is a huge batch of crock pot cinnamon almonds for everyone to munch on and of course a sinful amount of pizzelles. Happy Holidays!