UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

what is the separating factors in the quality of fel pvp guilds?

el pepino

Sorceror
Yep, you managed to take one of the 5 or 6 Harrowers we've done since you guys returned. Great job. You've got some great pvpers and some potential in the 1%ers. I'm just inquiring about you personally, I've never seen you do anything than more advanced than accepting a res, going wraith, and unsuccessfully kamikazing to start the cycle over again.

You who runs off screen leaving your guild mates for us to slaughter? Maybe that is why you have never "seen" me do anything Muscly you are too busy running and recalling away.... LOL :cool:

At least I have the balls to charge in first like a real leader would.....

How it works:
*whole Hz Team Assembles and charges in*
*One Dies*
*Muscly starts to run while others fight*

hickman48

Knight
I wasn't awake for this assume the rest of the core group wasn't either. Running down and getting a 110 swords from the 1%er's is worth a proud post on the forums? You fruits really are desperate to reaffirm any delusion you had while we were gone that you are actually "good" at playing this game. Fact's are you blew ass for years and now that UOSteam came along you still get your ass handed to you on the regular while we use Razor. LoL :cool:

Actully it just shows us killing ? last night tanking their coon but keep crying your tears sustain me.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/w5mpyn this is why your buddy is crying.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
What the fuck are you even talking about dude? Go drink some Coffee and then post, even you with your goat shit brain usually makes more sense than this.... :cool:

You are angry because you suck. That day at idoc I woop your ass 2vs4, after two minutes you came with wraith form and started withering then die again and never come back. you rage log

el pepino

Sorceror
You are angry because you suck. That day at idoc I woop your ass 2vs4, after two minutes you came with wraith form and started withering then die again and never come back. you rage log

When was this? What IDOC? Screenshots?

You're just mad because your girlfriend is a Goat. Oh and I have a screenshot to back up my claims.... :cool:

Kapero and his Woman
goat rdide 2.jpg

hickman48

Knight
What the fuck are you even talking about dude? Go drink some Coffee and then post, even you with your goat shit brain usually makes more sense than this.... :cool:

yes keep going so good.

el pepino

Sorceror
You forgot :cool:

LoL Between Muscly naming a character "King of Demise" after we left
(Something my men always chanted I was after victory in battle)
and you and Mytilus writing in GREEN and responding to everything I post on forums I don't see how you guys dont see that you're all Cucumber Fan Boy's...

Bask In My Reflected Glory. :cool:

el pepino

Sorceror
What happened to Muscly?
No more replies?
Gonna let Hicktard and the rest of the Brady Bunch do his shit talking for him?
I guess I sent him brooding back to his coward bench.
He's gonna sit there awhile in the dark flogging himself for being foolish enough to address me directly on forums. :cool:

el pepino

Sorceror
I dont have an evidence how you die in wraith form but i got how i kill you 1vs3. Your teammates decided to hide at house after i killed you LOL.

View attachment 85377

Great pic bro your abilities to kill an AFK opponent with Lethal poisoning are superb. Point Taken..... Lawl. :cool:

You dipshits and your "victories" it is hilarious how desperate you are to conjure up even the slightest hint of a victory for yourselves....
Just shows how inferior you must feel otherwise why would you try to trump Ol' Cucumber Jim if he wasn't a grand prize to slay?

Do you see barcode posting up every little picture of every little kill? Nope, would be too much to post and why would we be so proud of something that happens so regularly... :cool:

For you to post this like it is something special it must be a rare occurrence indeed that you collect my insurance... :cool:

Fact: This post contained 3x :cool:'s

el pepino

Sorceror
Hm you've just die 1vs3 and your teammates didnt even try to res you.

I was AFK. Cuemif was Semi AFK and came out and stomped you right after this shot was taken. (During this screenshot he is yelling at me in Skype for not watching my screen.)

And what third person was there???

I'm sorry don't let me down play your grand moment of Victory over the supreme master Dread Lord cucumber Jim.... Lawl :cool: