UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What makes you mad?

Re: What makes you mad?

new players that, instead to hear to good suggestions, start asking you gold and items and everything :-/

But what really pisses me off are most of the italian players. When they discover I am italian, they feel authorized to ask me everything, from 10k gold to my IM address to the place I live, and then start whining italian shards are better than Demise (we have some that are quite big).
Oh well, hopefully I see some exceptions :p

Going to my off farm job at 430 am getting home at 500pm doing my farm work and having some F*%! Politician raise my taxes to give it to there friends and people that will not work! :mad:

MegaManX24;526389 said:
im not from Italy but my grandpa is, so im 50% Italian. woo !

:)

but you are not one of those that says in rapid succession: (translated in english) [true story]

- yeahhhh! finally an italian!
- give me 10k
- let's go to Bedlam, let me see how much gold you do.
- and you are happy with your template? In my shard you are considered a noob.
- WHAAAAAT? No peerless boss? this sucks! You say it's a OSI clone, but trust me, Demise is not a OSI Clone. Come to [name to another shard]. You will have much fun, we have full ML.
- but why you don't want to come to [name to another shard]?
- give me your name. Maybe I know someone... give me surnames of people you know.
- lol, you have to do this trick, not the other trick. You have to say "sacar" and not "withdraw" to bank. You have to (blahblahblah)
- (after paged GMs with swears and insults, and starting insulting other players) I will see you in [name to another shard]. Enter party. Come on, enter party!! (oh yes, so Ferris come and bans me also!)

I did a "kal ort por" to my house and logged with another character. And I saw Ferris banning him. That's good.
But sometimes I have the impression my compatriots are the most 12 years old kids who only pretend and yell.

I hope I'm wrong. :(

RavynousHunter

Sorceror

People just -assuming- I'm a noob because I avoid Felucca like the plague it is. I've been here since before Renaissance, and have been playing the Ultima games since I was THREE. I'm not the newbie here, YOU ARE, young'un!

I also avoid Felucca :) If there, once, every man was a potential danger, now every man is a certain danger!

but when I get people like that, I open a red portal and say "Come show your courage here in Felucca!". You should see how many bullies starts to run away :D

Oaks

Knight

Old people in Marks and Spencers, grumpy evil shuffling bastards with their trolleys. And drunk people who are mine sweeping my drinks.

It doesn't make me mad but it does annoy me.

Sundoom

Sorceror

Math...

I can't learn the next level of math here and it infuriates me to where I have given up.

If I have to say I hate something about ultima though, it's the douchebags in TenthBladeOrder (Except Jes) and all those who feel as though they have a purpose by trying to screw me over. You know who you are.

gugutz

Knight

Getting home after a hard day of work and get 300+ ping, instead of my usual 230.

Then i get to die on the field by some noob and hear he spamming on the screen
"DIED 1X1"

I also hate when i wake up and there is no milk to make some hot chocolate before work. That really pisses me off. :mad:

MegaManX24

Wanderer

i hate when i wake up and get to school and forget to put on my nicotine patch. then i crave a cigarette for the rest of the day

gugutz

Knight

MegaManX24;529124 said:
i hate when i wake up and get to school and forget to put on my nicotine patch. then i crave a cigarette for the rest of the day

I hate when i wake up and there is no cigarretes. Not even one.
At all!