UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What ML Features do you want the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

babiqtee015

Wanderer
Re: What ML Features do you want the most?

Agreed, if we could get even half of ML up and running it would be way more worth it than inquis...It adds a million things to do seriously! Why don't we call upon the programmers of other servers and ask to copy their stuff :D hahaha jk

Rmac-Demise;432423 said:
dude how could we possibly be thinking about ML when we dont even have AOS done yet like wtf where are inquis?????? comon now :(

QFT. To be fair though, inquis are in the game, sitting on that pedestal taunting everyone. The dark guardian room would also be a welcome addition.

lordwolfx;432425 said:
why spend all the time geting inquistors up ?

1 person happy per month

when instead you could be doing instance loot ?

Why spend time adding in milking cows?
Why spend time coding functionality to skinning knifes?
Why spend time coding conflagaration potions?

IMO every little bit helps. Personally, I'd rather see pages full of little updates than 1 large. Every little addition to create more atmosphere and familiarity with OSI is certainly welcome. Also, you're forgetting that the inquis isn't the only thing in that room. Legendary rogues have had their eyes on that lamp post in there for quite some time too. Unlike the inquis though, it spawns way more than once a month.

CrystalTears

Wanderer

They had UO forge, which allowed everyone to share their little ML updates and codes. But its been down for a bit with no explanation (as per usual). So not sure whats happening.

punisher7700

Sorceror

i would like to see vet rewards done. Once again I have no knowledge of coding but have seen some of this stuff on other shards working fine. Be nice to get some soulstones and flaming skulls, maybe a banner or two lol

repiovesana

Sorceror

Smirnoffinator;432771 said:
i would like to see vet rewards done. Once again I have no knowledge of coding but have seen some of this stuff on other shards working fine. Be nice to get some soulstones and flaming skulls, maybe a banner or two lol
Soulstones as Vet Rewards would fuck up the donation store... Though it would be nice to have them without having to pay IRL money.

repiovesana;432773 said:
Soulstones as Vet Rewards would fuck up the donation store... Though it would be nice to have them without having to pay IRL money.

It wouldn't mess up the donation store if they are handed out at appropriate times (As in, not 3 month intervals, but perhaps a 9 month mark. Statistics on players and the average total playtime of a player from start to quit time would help predict a good value).

Also, you must remember that veteran rewards are constrained by account time (So only players of certain age can actually use them). Some (Like soulstones) are also account tied so the fact that it's only for that one player and their account, I don't see it being a problem. Also, several vet rewards such as flaming skulls, banners, player statues are decoration. They would be used to decorate the house of veteran players to show off their veteran player status without providing some kind of imbalance in the game or require players to donate to receive.

punisher7700

Sorceror

repiovesana;432773 said:

Well as long as this is an OSI clone and advertised as such I would expect them to be here sooner or later. And of course you are binded by your quantity of reward choices so U could not get great amounts of them. I personally would probably only use one or two per account.

The other great vet rewards are the weapon engraving tool, cannon, and polar bear mount(thought this would be here already).

roly

Wanderer

Caine;337447 said:
Hybrids poker system.

I'd come back.

World Series of Poker marathon tournament with a unique 100 luck bracelet for the winner. Maybe some flavor text on it or something.

Lucifall

Knight

Balthazar-demise;430760 said:
You mean like, instanced corpses? How can you say that would suck? You get the loot you merit without some cheap scripter ruining everything. Those who play the game properly shouldn't have to suffer from it.

Also, peerless loot packs where meant to be shared with the group. If a single person hordes off everything, they're an asshat and should immediately be rejected from further battles. There's enough loot in there to pass around.

Peerless are great because they encourage group battles (Which IMO, tops everything else in ultima). Group battles are the shit, and often times have a ton of laughs.

He meant like, a dungeon for every group. Pretty much every group that enters the dungeon has its own bosses and such.

KAZA111

Wanderer

I wana only from ML new dugeons and monsters. If thats possible i wana to chave chance loot pigments. Meybe others tots shouldn't lotted but pigments are only for decorate.

repiovesana

Sorceror

KAZA111;435911 said:
If thats possible i wana to chave chance loot pigments. Meybe others tots shouldn't lotted but pigments are only for decorate.
Rops will hate you for saying that :D

Drucilia

Knight

Lucifall;435110 said:
He meant like, a dungeon for every group. Pretty much every group that enters the dungeon has its own bosses and such.
This may only be my opinion but I play an Archer - paladin tamer - vet and instanced dungeons would shut down paragon and loot leeching archers and all those types. I have seen countless people run around spirtuality ect and kill nothing until a tamer spawns a paragon. There are a lot of players in this shard that wouldnt have half of what they do with out useing other players to tank.
Other then that instanced loot and arti chance based on luck and damage and nothing to do with first hit.
Runic bow kits might have been good because my wife went to the trouble of making a fletcher because she likes crafting and selling.

Arkran

Wanderer

Drucilia;436392 said:
This may only be my opinion but I play an Archer - paladin tamer - vet and instanced dungeons would shut down paragon and loot leeching archers and all those types. I have seen countless people run around spirtuality ect and kill nothing until a tamer spawns a paragon. There are a lot of players in this shard that wouldnt have half of what they do with out useing other players to tank.
Other then that instanced loot and arti chance based on luck and damage and nothing to do with first hit.
Runic bow kits might have been good because my wife went to the trouble of making a fletcher because she likes crafting and selling.
i'm sure you wouldn't be happy without mr brunus, gio and give me arty plx healing everyone and properly luring bosses in gaunt. i'm pretty sure they would just make a 3-man party and do gaunt just like that.

Drucilia;436392 said:

Well that makes sense. Do the work and get your share. There's nothing more annoying than 2 people killing something and the other guy makes off with everything. Sure, there's in game reputation and an idea of what's foul and fair but some people are incredibly pixel greedy.

Drucilia

Knight

Arkran;436501 said:
i'm sure you wouldn't be happy without mr brunus, gio and give me arty plx healing everyone and properly luring bosses in gaunt. i'm pretty sure they would just make a 3-man party and do gaunt just like that.
lol Really you have just made my point for me on their own they could sit there and just use a tamer to tank. And if they party their arti chance goes down in gaunt. So really they would be looseing a lot by not being able to leech.
Nothing against anyone in particular i just think it would mean players would actually have to be self sufficient.

Arkran

Wanderer

Drucilia;436623 said:
lol Really you have just made my point for me on their own they could sit there and just use a tamer to tank. And if they party their arti chance goes down in gaunt. So really they would be looseing a lot by not being able to leech.
Nothing against anyone in particular i just think it would mean players would actually have to be self sufficient.
reduces? it raises depending on who's in there.

Balthazar-demise;430760 said:
You mean like, instanced corpses? How can you say that would suck? You get the loot you merit without some cheap scripter ruining everything. Those who play the game properly shouldn't have to suffer from it.

Also, peerless loot packs where meant to be shared with the group. If a single person hordes off everything, they're an asshat and should immediately be rejected from further battles. There's enough loot in there to pass around.

Peerless are great because they encourage group battles (Which IMO, tops everything else in ultima). Group battles are the shit, and often times have a ton of laughs.

Well actaully what i meant was in regard to the way in which once one party has entered the peerles room noone else can go in. It smells of all the other mmorpg's in which sometimes it feels as though ur not in a mmorpg world but just multiplayer :(

Gilly;437478 said:
Well actaully what i meant was in regard to the way in which once one party has entered the peerles room noone else can go in. It smells of all the other mmorpg's in which sometimes it feels as though ur not in a mmorpg world but just multiplayer :(

True, that would truly suck. Mind you, there's 6 peerless and 3 mirrored so 9 groups in total. Hopefully they don't take the full 2 hours though :eek:.

Status
Not open for further replies.