UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What would you rather see added to the RP Community

What would you rather see added to the RP Community?

• "Neutral" themed PvM/Community Enhancing Guild

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Pirate-esque Guild

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

v'room

Wanderer
What would you rather see added to the RP Community

I'm currently home for the Thanksgiving Holiday, but I'm extremely interested in helping to add to the current RP community on UOG Hybrid, and am looking for the general public's input. I will be creating one of the following types of guild regardless, but I am seriously doing this to draw more people to the roleplay environment and improve the gameplay for those involved. So please leave your ideas, etc... thank you.

FYI - the "location" of whichever guild I start will be:

- a (2) small tower, (2) 9x8 plot village [very close to each other/if not immediately adjacent] located within a screen of the Moonglow Telescope Teleporter... which is immediately near the water, if you're unaware..

The options are, either:

1.) A "Neutral" Themed, PvM/Gameplay oriented guild described in this post: http://www.uogamers.com/forum/gener...-roleplay-idea-lemme-know-about-thoughts.html

OR

2.) A Pirate themed guild, probably neutral based, but anti-civilization based. There will be more information on this guild to come if this is what people are interested in seeing, more-so.

Thank you for any/all input.

Re: What would you rather see added to the RP Community

If you plan on being a pirate guild, make sure you actually go on the water ^__^

PS: Pirate is the way to go

Trever

Wanderer
Re: What would you rather see added to the RP Community

Yea, i'd like to see people RP. you know, clerics usuing only healing spells, some utility spells, shamans using only nature spells, stuff like that.....