UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What's been happening?

pete liv

Sorceror
probably ~100 active players(unique IPs) and the ratio of people just banksitting/spamming vendormall gates vs actually playing has only gotten worse. maybe more will come back during summer

Keilani

Sorceror
probably ~100 active players(unique IPs) and the ratio of people just banksitting/spamming vendormall gates vs actually playing has only gotten worse. maybe more will come back during summer

That's what I was afraid of
How are the wiener babies?!? I now have 2 :)

knee-mo

Sorceror
I'm in exactly the same boat. Used to play a long time ago, found these forums again and debating a comeback. At the moment, all I play is League. Is there enough PvP to go around?

Keilani

Sorceror
they are bein good, our one half year shorthair is preganant so puppies soon. also they keep murdering the baby rabbits that just came out of the nests its sad but whatever
Oh no not the baby bunnies!! Wiener babies are the best though! I bet they are going to be adorable as fuck!

Keilani

Sorceror
I'm in exactly the same boat. Used to play a long time ago, found these forums again and debating a comeback. At the moment, all I play is League. Is there enough PvP to go around?
I quit playing league a few years ago... way to rage inducing. I have been playing a bit of smite and enjoy that.

Keilani

Sorceror
PVP BIATCH, IT'S PICKING UP VERY NICE!=P
I was wondering if it had picked up. When I left it was dead. Looked at the trade forums, looked like most people are selling mares and wand now and not just handouts. The economy still way fucked though?