UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Whats the deal with magic reflect!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the deal with magic reflect!?

It seems a little rediculous here.. I'm used to magic reflect only breaking ONE spell then dissipating but umm.. it takes 9 magic arrows or 3 lighting bolts , or 2 explosions , or 2 energy bolts , or 2 flamestrikes , or 2 curses , and im sure theres other combinations but I dont understand .. whats the fastest way to break magic reflect with the least amount of mana and harm to your own character?? Right now with the few minutes of testing I did , looks like 2 people can precast curse then run up to you and as soon as they hit you with it , your reflect is gone and your vulnerable again but if they casted 2 flamestrikes on you with a fresh reflect spell it will still reflect both of them before your vulnerable! Thats rediculous to me.. what happened to the old days when you could use cast one magic arrow to break it then open up with your combos?

Some people may like it this way or maybe I just dont know the "trick" but would someone please inform me on the best way to break a fresh reflection spell for PvPing purposes before I grow some gray hairs on this? I would much appreciate it..

Gertkane

Wanderer
mana drain em 3x, that works for me
the thing is, reflect (and RA) get a bonus from inscription, which gives em like 7-8 extra reflect levels (no inscription 7 spell levels of reflect, with gm 14-15 cant remember for sure)

Status
Not open for further replies.