UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

When are they going to fix Bards!!!!!!

Thunder

Page
they didnt break bards.......bards was not working as they was intended on this shard and Mark finally had time to fix it.

Amerigo

Sorceror
What was supposedly broken?

Peacemaking used to last for like 30 seconds on most things. Then it was changed and now its like 3 seconds on dragons. It's basically pointless to have now. PvM dropped off dramatically after.

Apparently this is what was broken, although for my 4 years here, that's how it was.

Oh ok, than that is a legitimate point. If dragons are 3 seconds, imagine balrons? With GM exceptional instrument you still failed like 40% of the time. I guess it's required to have 7x pets now in order to farm.

Oh ok, than that is a legitimate point. If dragons are 3 seconds, imagine balrons? With GM exceptional instrument you still failed like 40% of the time. I guess it's required to have 7x pets now in order to farm.

I found a loophole. I skilledballed my peacemaking tamer for a pvpmage tamer... (EVERYONE AROUND NOW). All you have to do is magic arrow spam the balron and it cant cast fs,corpor,etc now. I was killing them with fresh tamed white wyrms. This update is only hurting people, such a newbies who start the shard with a peacemaking dexer.

Also, you do not even have to heal it now.

Amerigo

Sorceror

I was going up against something like a shadow dragon solo, and finally got a peace and thought I'd have a little breathing room. It nearly instantly started attacking again. Same with an ancient lich if my memory is correct.

Back to vorpal bunnies for farming!

I found a loophole. I skilledballed my peacemaking tamer for a pvpmage tamer... (EVERYONE AROUND NOW). All you have to do is magic arrow spam the balron and it cant cast fs,corpor,etc now. I was killing them with fresh tamed white wyrms. This update is only hurting people, such a newbies who start the shard with a peacemaking dexer.

Also, you do not even have to heal it now.

Never thought of that, good idea!

Trikko

Wanderer
I don't understand, bard's provocation must be broken because when i cant provoke a dragons most of the time I think that's a problem when I'm gm. So you gave all the power to the tamers to farm. Please Fix Bard's!!!!

Countessa

Knight
This is your second trammelled thread on this issue. Bards are not broken. Maybe you don't like how they work but they are not broken.
The end.