UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

When did you start playing on Hybrid?

Answer honestly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ploki

Knight
Re: When did you start playing on Hybrid?

I know i made a few chars at the end of 05, but only played a few weeks, became actively playing on the accounts i'm on now summer of 06

jibah

Wanderer

I dont remember the dates, but a month or so after the last wipe. My original account decayed :-(
I remember nam.maerc.eci killing me in moonglow left and right, and ryan threatening to ban me for blocking all of the moonglow exits with a shit ton of herded animals.

MY first account was November 2004, first people I met was a guy named Weebopy then we joined Booba's (Sheivan) guild.

Phooey

Knight

2003, shortly after the wipe. As of last week my account age in-game now says 5 years. :eek:

Urborgein

Sorceror

Have been playing uo in free shards (Alias Mortal, XUO, Alternate PK, Santiago, Ultima Alianza...) for some years, leaved it for WOW and in the summer of 2008 started playing in Hybrid, leaved again for Warhammer online and now im back again. Any online game cant beat UO!!! UO forever!!!

2003, july 4.(I remember that night because a tree fell on my room's side of the house)Was a tram straight from cheasepeak's trammel, built up 400k or so by myself with a peacer archer. Bought a house, a stone workshop or something along those lines, near destard. Took about a three week break (summer school) Came back all my shit was gone. My accounts were gone. Everything was gone, houses were changed. Quit for a year.So technically, been here permenantly since mid 04. Just used the forums for the guides.
Hence the 5+ year forum account yet 500- posts.

Darc Abyss

Sorceror

Back in the days when GM Robin was a staff member lol. If anyone remembers

fonis

Knight

long enough to lose my stuff (like 7 days worth of training) on the wipe in '03

then played long enough for a castle on ice, which was lost when my account decayed (castle was refreshed... oh well).

now i'm here again.

Ajax

Lord

fonis;1805119 said:
long enough to lose my stuff (like 7 days worth of training) on the wipe in '03

then played long enough for a castle on ice, which was lost when my account decayed (castle was refreshed... oh well).

now i'm here again.

welcome back