UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

When Imbus closes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big mama

Wanderer
When Imbus closes

when imbus closes are they going to be putting the monsters that we able to get there in felucca or are they just going to be taken away for good? I believe we need the increased monster areas in felucca if they are building new islands for the RPs in fel

Nienor

Wanderer
Re: When Imbus closes

What monsters are you speaking of that you can't get in felucca?

When Imbus closes the lands will be wiped
I am in the process of setting up storylines to go along with the destruction of Imbus

Big mama

Wanderer

Nienor said:

I am in the process of setting up storylines to go along with the destruction of Imbus

the serpentine dragon for one. And there are a few others

Big mama

Wanderer

i have looked well and hard and I dont think anyone has found it at all there I have been playing 3 years and never have found it yet in fel.

Nienor

Wanderer

Whatever is in Imbus will probably die with Imbus. The only monster I can think of that isn't inr egular fel is the quagmire

Ghost Knight

Sorceror

Nienor said:

Woah...how did I miss this? The copycat facet thing reminded me too much of trammel. I wouldn't mind seeing Ilshenar in the future though. They did a fantastic job designing that facet.

Nienor

Wanderer

Ghost Knight said:
Woah...how did I miss this? The copycat facet thing reminded me too much of trammel. I wouldn't mind seeing Ilshenar in the future though. They did a fantastic job designing that facet.

Miss what?

Nienor

Wanderer

thc5950 said:
Islands filled with RPS i can recall to from my house ? this is awsome
You may be able to recall to the islands but the magic will not work in all parts of the islands

SF|Liquid

Wanderer

Big mama said:
i have looked well and hard and I dont think anyone has found it at all there I have been playing 3 years and never have found it yet in fel.

He is in destard, just before the stairs down to where you enter the shadow wyrm cavern, that is where you will find your elusive serp drag

Nienor said:

My character also speaks of "An great evil, a great destruction coming." He can sense it in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.