UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where are the guilds?

Where are the guilds?

So as it stands only 1 faction is really established.

Are the PvPers of Demise really that afraid of skill loss that they dont want to join the fight. And honestly 20 mins of skill loss isn't that bad. go watch some TV, grab dinner, mow the grass. If you must do something in UO, work on yer crafter, run some bods, login a gaunt camper. 20 minutes isn't really that long at all, it only seems to take a long time if you stay on that charater and sit and watch it.

RiO and Aids should pick a faction. R.W (and other related guilds) should pick a side. WaR should break up "the great allaince" as it is called and pick a side, even your guild name says you should join, We Are Ready. D^B, although a good chunk of you are red, why not pick a side. Guards won't protect blues when its faction vs faction.

We have enough active pvpers to really create some unique PvP action on demise. I find it kinda sad that Demise has been around for so long but factions has never really been a big part of it.

Take a stand, pick a side, and prepare for battle.

Or is Demise PvP really so limited that 60% of the active pvpers wont leave the protections of brit Moongate.....

G8Keeper

Wanderer
Re: Where are the guilds?

It is too bad that 2 of the larger guilds made sub guilds to join factions with rather than put in the real guild with their "main" characters. Only a handful of players of these two large guilds have put characters into the faction sub guild. Of these only 2-3 faction characters can be found most of the time, usually fewer.

Even worse is that there is little or no action to be had outside of the Brit moongate area. Guilds declaring war on each other would solve this issue real quick. People would start going to out of the way places to bank and gather supplies, the hunt would be on to catch people off guard. It is pretty intense when you have to always be on guard and watching out for enemies all the time, not just when you are "in the mood" or "ready" or when the odds or in your favor, you have your friends to back you up or gank someone, or you have a house nearby. I am sure most players prefer the current setup which is more like a pvp switch, where you are safe unless you go to brit moongate in Felucca.

Insurance, arties, and random item properties killed pvp, but there are a few ways to enjoy what is left of it, house hiding/gate sitting just isn't one of them.

G8Keeper

Wanderer

Obviously you do not read for comprehension, and you seem quick to jump to conclusions. I am not going to engage in forum warfare.

Your explanation in #6 was quite adequate and is about the only non-flamatory remarks. Note that I never requested anyone to explain anything, I merely wrote some observations and suggested trying guild warfare, which can take place anywhere. Unfortunately, there are some hurdles to overcome regarding guild warfare as well.

I see some ATHF or A7HF at brit moongate everyday. On this shard's pvp community, any guild with more than 3 active players is pretty much one of the larger guilds lol.

#2 You really shoulda named your avatar Mr. Clay or Mr. Ali. You should put "I am the greatest" for your guild title.

#4 You are agreeing with me, kinda goes back to reading for comprehension.

#5 I attempted declaring war on guilds several months ago. I only had 2 guilds to respond, and only after contacting them on these forums or by PM. It is really not about being scared. In most cases most guilds never really check the war menu or are even aware that someone has declared war on them. Cycling through over 100 guilds looking to see if any have declared war is both time consuming and annoying. Hardly any guild leader looks at that section. I wish there was some kind of notification that a guild declared war on you, or at least like the old style guild stone setup with the war menu and it would list guilds that declared war on you.

Contrary to what you may believe, I was not "talking shit" on you, your guild, your allies, or anyone else.

i am not much into pvp but i do have a sugestion about guild wars.
most guild leaders dont acept guild war invitaions because they have many new players macroin and afk at luna bank which isn't sugested during a guild war. so what you can do is open sub guild for all the big guilds in which only the pvpers enter and those sub guilds would have a war on evryother sub guild.

that is just my idea, it could work if people acctualy want a war going

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Asking why e.'s main guild isn't at war or in factions is just retarded. I'm sorry we don't want you taking pot shots at our tamers or mules...

Jonsey, I don't know why he put you in that group (though I agree lol) but yes your guild talks shit, every guild talks shit. If you listen to some of your members in game (especially in the gauntlet) they talk A LOT of shit.

EKiN

Knight

pbguy434 said:
We don't want you in Minax :( .

good :) ... to be associated with loosers like you ... nah i have better things to do.

have fun playing with yourselves btw!

Jonesy

Wanderer

Dark Skorpio said:
Asking why e.'s main guild isn't at war or in factions is just retarded. I'm sorry we don't want you taking pot shots at our tamers or mules...

Jonsey, I don't know why he put you in that group (though I agree lol) but yes your guild talks shit, every guild talks shit. If you listen to some of your members in game (especially in the gauntlet) they talk A LOT of shit.

i personally have not seen anyone in our guild just out of the blue try to start something with anyone...the only time ive engaged in it is when someones bein an ass or is already talkin shit to me or someone else (like after we kill\raid someone and they start callin us gankers and noobs)....i will admit though in raids there are some harsh words said to the other side sometimes but you cant go do something like that and not get all pumped up...weve done absolutely nothing wrong to deserve some of the shit that gets said about us and i personally dont see why or how some of you people can begin to think of us the way you do

Seer Mia

Wanderer

zomg! Thread intervention!

Just a reminder, racist comments will only server to get you banned into oblivion.

Posts which consist too greatly of a string of profanities will most likely disappear.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

I have to give them props for joining a faction, all the brazilians should join com or tb. Someone's definately in com, they keep stealing the sigils but I've never seen a pvp'er in com.

Dj27105

Wanderer

Its some guild named NSA ..... the guy kept stealthing in and out the whole night stealing them :(..... i killed him and he kept coming back.....

Arturm

Wanderer

xeres said:
So as it stands only 1 faction is really established.

Are the PvPers of Demise really that afraid of skill loss that they dont want to join the fight. And honestly 20 mins of skill loss isn't that bad. go watch some TV, grab dinner, mow the grass. If you must do something in UO, work on yer crafter, run some bods, login a gaunt camper. 20 minutes isn't really that long at all, it only seems to take a long time if you stay on that charater and sit and watch it.

RiO and Aids should pick a faction. R.W (and other related guilds) should pick a side. WaR should break up "the great allaince" as it is called and pick a side, even your guild name says you should join, We Are Ready. D^B, although a good chunk of you are red, why not pick a side. Guards won't protect blues when its faction vs faction.

We have enough active pvpers to really create some unique PvP action on demise. I find it kinda sad that Demise has been around for so long but factions has never really been a big part of it.

Take a stand, pick a side, and prepare for battle.

Or is Demise PvP really so limited that 60% of the active pvpers wont leave the protections of brit Moongate.....

Well u wont leave protections of youre house.

juanmatus

Wanderer

Killa Dj and me (inka tupac) will join a faction so we can start to have some good action.

Just try to make factions equilibrate so we can have nice wars :D