UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where did the PW Tiger Mount Come From?

loreali ( whoever the fuck she is) was just a KBR rat/nuisance.
Never met the chick other than listening to her blabbering while I was in the field trying to designate the poisoner.
were you able to deduce whom the poisoner would be in between spurts of ally's rabble rabble?

and felipe, I approve of your hard detective skills and trust that with help from you, base will one day find his true love ally in kansas and they can follow the yellow brick road to marriage and live happily ever after

I just have one question for felipe, and it is have you found out steven aka Iris feelings about base jumper taking his ex girlfriend off her feet? Maybe iris is really upset and forces that not even felipe can control will prevent zlatan 2.0 and reign 2.0 from finding their true love

Lorelai

Page
omg lololol you guys crack me up! I really hope you know that whatever you say has no effect on my personal life. lol it honestly is the funniest thing to me when people try and attack a person's personal life over the internet... get the fuck over it! lol such bullies!

Funny thing is, me and obi wannabe kanobi never got along and I have no idea why! lol never did anything wrong to him. I guess he just didnt like girls being in his group :)

Steve aka Iris is probably laughing at this lol

Poor Base a victim of circumstance and his troll blew up to this...
LOL

GimpCent

Knight
lol I will repeat this again, Grow the fuck up already :)

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. -

were you able to deduce whom the poisoner would be in between spurts of ally's rabble rabble?

and felipe, I approve of your hard detective skills and trust that with help from you, base will one day find his true love ally in kansas and they can follow the yellow brick road to marriage and live happily ever after

I just have one question for felipe, and it is have you found out steven aka Iris feelings about base jumper taking his ex girlfriend off her feet? Maybe iris is really upset and forces that not even felipe can control will prevent zlatan 2.0 and reign 2.0 from finding their true love

Hello my friend, first of all, i would like to thank you for all the good things you talk about me, you could be my pupil.

second, steven aka Iris said he wanted to duel against base jumper for Ally, its like a fight of two lions, two legends of UO community for one love.

Sadly steven had to go back to his truck and drive miles away to reach what we call success, in his case, be able to survive.

After this, base as a gentleman, gave/showed all the support he could do to Ally and they both became friends (yes, base jumper joined the friendship zone), but he never expected to love Ally so much, thats when he went against his friends and scammed them.

Ally, as a good prick, left base with no friends and he found out the dream he was living was a ilusion, went fast to a depression, thats when he couldn't stop begging me for help in skype.

Well, time flies, as our Lord Francis said, and he went back to skateboarding like never did, to forget his only and first love, Ally.

Now hes back to the track, trying to convence Ally that he is successful and that he could give her an confortable life, but she seems to do not give a shit, and only think of Iris.

I heard, as a pro detective, that base is making a trap for Iris, but for that, we will have to wait and see... who will be Zlatan 2.0, and defeat that pussy.

Sorry, i am not creative in the mornings.

Hello my friend, first of all, i would like to thank you for all the good things you talk about me, you could be my pupil.

second, steven aka Iris said he wanted to duel against base jumper for Ally, its like a fight of two lions, two legends of UO community for one love.

Sadly steven had to go back to his truck and drive miles away to reach what we call success, in his case, be able to survive.

After this, base as a gentleman, gave/showed all the support he could do to Ally and they both became friends (yes, base jumper joined the friendship zone), but he never expected to love Ally so much, thats when he went against his friends and scammed them.

Ally, as a good prick, left base with no friends and he found out the dream he was living was a ilusion, went fast to a depression, thats when he couldn't stop begging me for help in skype.

Well, time flies, as our Lord Francis said, and he went back to skateboarding like never did, to forget his only and first love, Ally.

Now hes back to the track, trying to convence Ally that he is successful and that he could give her an confortable life, but she seems to do not give a shit, and only think of Iris.

I heard, as a pro detective, that base is making a trap for Iris, but for that, we will have to wait and see... who will be Zlatan 2.0, and defeat that pussy.

Sorry, i am not creative in the mornings.
I think if base displays 10% of the dedication towards skateboarding and ally as you do for the love of others, He will be successful! I think of the avril lavigne song skater boy as the theme song of this relationship, maybe one day base will be able to do a 1080 and ally will want him to do a 1080 on her, if you catch my drift.

However, steve and base will have a fight til the death, probably with alchy potions involved for the love of ally. This story is 100% exactly like romeo and juliet but with explosions.

You're doing great work, felipe! I hope one day all the members of uo will be even half as good as you and together we will bring the server back to 100%

I cant help but lmao at all of this. perfect song lololol Felipe, I want whatever it is your smokin!

funny part is that i havent smoked anything ;( when i do it, its green! and only on weekends.

I also havent drink anything since last friday ;(

I am just stupid I think ;(