UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where do i get plant seeds?

Wanev

Wanderer
Where do i get plant seeds?

Where do you get those seeds that can grow into plants and do orange petals exist on this shard?

Tor

Wanderer
Orange petals do exist, yes.
You can get the seeds from a creature called a "bogling" in the swamp.
Or from a player :)

TheRemedy

Sorceror
i've gone through most of the swamps but cannot find boglings, you know off hand where the most heavily populated swamp would be?

Wanev

Wanderer
fonis said:
in Del in the middle-East part of the map (East of Papua... down-right in terms of the map).
Wow a big thank you to you, I encountered the same problem as TheRemedy, searched trinsic swamp and to my horror couldn't find these boglings... :/

Wanev

Wanderer
fonis said:
in Del in the middle-East part of the map (East of Papua... down-right in terms of the map).
Alright, it was raining in game, i walked through the entire swamp with my big gun (dragon) and i found........NOTHING! Not a single creature, ant, critter whatever in sight! What's wrong? Are them bog things invisible?!?!? ARGH! *fustrated* Why can't I find them anywhere?!?!

A while later's search found the vermin horde, but still no bog thing or the sort in sight...

Wanev

Wanderer
TheRemedy said:
I found some to the east of brit in the swamp.
good luck
watch out for pkers
Yea that's the one swamp i didn't search cause i ran into pks along the way there... ok thanks for the tip!