UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where is Gans?

Big_Ears

Wanderer
sometimes you just cast spell on target without use last target or target self ? can you teach me how ? or can you teach most part of players of demise how you do it ?
btw , barcodes likes post pictures with suspicions stuff , like Reffer huahuahuahu

Mister Dank

Knight
I am using last target.
I am not always queuing the last target command.
Razor does not display:

unless you actually queue the last target command.

Big_Ears

Wanderer
im not wrong , and you know that , btw i got owned in a online game its change my life , btw do you have a online girlfriend ?

Mister Dank

Knight
Why can't you just admit it man? There are no cheats there. It's just pictures of you losing. Post up pics just like those of me dying and I'll admit I lost that time. What's the problem?

Big_Ears

Wanderer
i already say the problem , where are the targets ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
im 7 pictures i dont see a f... target , and do you have a online gilfriend , a online friend , a online job ? are you a robot ?

Mister Dank

Knight
I already explained:

you won't see a target queue message
when you don't queue the last target command

Using last target by itself gives no message

Can you admit you are wrong now?

Big_Ears

Wanderer
i already say the problem , where are the targets ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
im 7 pictures i dont see a f... target , and do you have a online gilfriend , a online friend , a online job ? are you a robot ?

Steven_Greer

Sorceror
i'm retarded

Ape.

and this comment isn't intended in anyway to be considered racist. This is nothing about this person's ethnicity, religion, personal beliefs this is purely on the basis of him being retarded beyond any level acceptable for a human being.

Big_Ears

Wanderer
Ape.

and this comment isn't intended in anyway to be considered racist. This is nothing about this person's ethnicity, religion, personal beliefs this is purely on the basis of him being retarded beyond any level acceptable for a human being.
dam , you need a life :(

Jesus Christ Gans, your quite possibly one of the most intellegence quotient defficient people I've ever met. I can't believe we had to hold your hand and walk you through it with pictures.

My brain is full of fuck...

Big_Ears

Wanderer
Jesus Christ Gans, your quite possibly one of the most intellegence quotient defficient people I've ever met. I can't believe we had to hold your hand and walk you through it with pictures.

My brain is full of fuck...
Oh Jesus, im retaded , im a retarded in a forum of a online game, dam you care alot . You need a life, a real life.

lukin69

Knight
Oh Jesus, im retaded , im a retarded in a forum of a online game, dam you care alot . You need a life, a real life.

You realize of course that he was merely commenting on your inability to comprehend simple logic. I for one agree and cannot for the life of me understand how you cannot grasp the concept; furthermore it is quite obvious that you care more than you let on, if only by the content of your simpleton replies. That said, this thread will soon be doomed to a life in the lich lord room, never to be commented on again, so it is what it is I suppose. Yet another case of ridiculous internet nonsense.

Big_Ears

Wanderer
You realize of course that he was merely commenting on your inability to comprehend simple logic. I for one agree and cannot for the life of me understand how you cannot grasp the concept; furthermore it is quite obvious that you care more than you let on, if only by the content of your simpleton replies. That said, this thread will soon be doomed to a life in the lich lord room, never to be commented on again, so it is what it is I suppose. Yet another case of ridiculous internet nonsense.
i just write one line and you a little text , and i care ? , Get a life too, i think you guys need it :)