UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where is God in Uo?

psz

Administrator
Re: Where is God in Uo?

And yet all the people linked to aren't even active with Demise anymore....

(Ok, Ryan still pays for it all ;->)

Now, if you want to know who the Creator is, then it'd be This One, for he created the lands and the seas and made all of the beasts of the lands, and fish in the sea originally. Without Him, there would be no UO.

If you want to know who Made Demise Possible in All Its Wonder, then it'd be The Core Trinity, for without them, there would be no RunUO, and thus no Demise.

If you mean to know the one who Made Demise From Nothing :)-P), then there's only one.

hugoboss

Sorceror

psz;685406 said:
And yet all the people linked to aren't even active with Demise anymore....

.. God doth transcend such petty, mortal and material existence.. :cool:

silvertiger

Knight

Well If you want to speak of Idols, then you must remember, my young padawan, anything you put before your true God is an Idol. Wether it be uo, fake gold on uo, money irl, your wife:eek:(true story), kids, and even church(another true story, if you put the ritual before the god the god will not be pleased.) Now I speak to anyone who has a god not to one specific religion. If you have no God then you are saying that you are god or that mother nature is your god. If you think about it any and everyone worships something(making it a god.) And as always Grin Big :D

Onça

Sorceror

Anoint thy bottle of liquor with thy oil cloth. Then anoint thyself or someone with that.

bacchus1234

Sorceror

My God is far more than the gate keeper to an exclusive country club.

If you are having a spiritual issue with God and UO, then I would think that you are letting UO dominate too much of your life and you sound spiritually empty. There is NO GOD in UO, only within yourself.

Then again, maybe God is punishing you for playing UO, hence the heart pounding anxiety attacks.

Stuff-Stuff

Knight

Ferris is in game occasionally.. Usually during SW he makes his presence known by shard killing everyone.

LOL...

Anyway... Those that accuse me of retard... They obvolisly don't know God...

I was speaking to those that knows God...

God is somebody that come to u when u need him...

He would come to me at anytime when I want him to come...

What this Post just mean... Is when I play Uo... He don't come to me...

And I was being an open minded... And wonder if anybody have the same exsprince as I am having... Only to those that knows God...

That why I brought it up... Maby there is a God on this game... That our true God is Jealous of...

Truth is Our God is a Jealous God... so Im sure our God is jealous of something on this game....

And Im trying to find out what is our God is jealous of....

That why I'm trying to pin point... what excacly in the game is Our God... that Our own God is jealous of....

It might not be Jealous... It could be something else... That why I made this post... Cause I'm Curious!!!!

Maby if somebody can answer my question I can make it up to him... My true Lord God... and still have a relationship with him, and play Uo at the same time!!

I miss having a relationship with him... and It impossible... So I figure I'll just blow a whistle... and maby get an answer...

dsavant;686622 said:
i completely agree with you

Yea... When I pray... it like silent... When I play Uo... LOL!!

Well... when I don't play Uo... He like coming right at a ball bat...

I mean even tho I play Uo... he dose come... Still yes...

But it slow... and not as powerful... And it weak.. My fear is greater too...

It just take alot longer.... If u know what I mean?

It could be just a chemical imbalance... where God is trying to reach ya... but ur just... Too high on Uo drug haha.... maby!!! it just a theroy!!

If it is a chemical imbalance... Then can anybody answer what chemical.. Dose Uo produce??? Is it dopomin... or something... I do get a withdrawal... From Uo... I admit it...

If u dobut me... about withdrawl... Try when u first waking up... Then go back to sleep... and do u feel ur leg moving... like something inside of ur leg moving...

Anyway... It probly the most sought after answer... for all the Uo fan... if u ask me... It has to be.. I've played Uo for
7 years... lol

Anyway... I love Uo... Plus I love God too... But for some reason... It like a choices... God.. or Uo...

I mean... If I don't play Uo... I have no problem... With God... If I play Uo... It a problem... I can't pray I mean I still pray even tho I play Uo... But Not as much... I feel bad cause God won't come as easiely as it is without Uo... But for some reason it alot harder... and much more difficult...

So I'm sure there is a Biblicial explaination for this... And I'm hoping maby somebody can tell me what it is...

7 years I wonder, and maby This awsome forum... will yeild me an answer hopefully lol....

I'm hoping for an answer that tell me... How I can still have a relationship with my true God... and play Uo at the same time... Without any effect...