UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where is Ryan??? OMGWTF!

Momoney

Sorceror
Re: Where is Ryan??? OMGWTF!

Very well done.....she looks just like you :)......Enjoy her and we are looking forward to seeing you again.

Phooey

Knight

Congrats! Looks like the two of us will be dads around the same time, but your wife is about 10 weeks ahead of mine. Hope she's healthy and all is well!

wkstrm

Lord

Ryan;1897233 said:
... I've taken on the task of completely gutting and rebuilding the baby's nursery!

Either the nursery is gigantic or you're a lousy carpenter. :D

Tribal

Lord

wkstrm;1897308 said:
Either the nursery is gigantic or you're a lousy carpenter. :D
yea hes prob like "wtf [set skill carpentry 10000... gah this shit isnt working

WaRgAzM

Knight

lol thats fantastic man ^^ Congrats, kids are awesome you'll have tons of fun.

I'll train Addison for the low fee of $12.95 / hr. But wait there's more! If you order now, you'll get my special offer, that's right Ryan, two children for the price of one - how awesome is that? Don't waste your kids potential by getting people who can't PvP to train your dear children, people like Krrios and Raserai. They probably listen to rap music and talk about banging hookers, do you really want them to influence your children?

So choose Rikomi for all your teaching needs.. because a good teacher makes a good student.

Satisfaction Guaranteed, or your money back!

O, and congratulations :D

Trevor

Knight

Rikomi-hybrid;1897352 said:
I'll train Addison for the low fee of $12.95 / hr. But wait there's more! If you order now, you'll get my special offer, that's right Ryan, two children for the price of one - how awesome is that? Don't waste your kids potential by getting people who can't PvP to train your dear children, people like Krrios and Raserai. They probably listen to rap music and talk about banging hookers, do you really want them to influence your children?

So choose Rikomi for all your teaching needs.. because a good teacher makes a good student.

Satisfaction Guaranteed, or your money back!

O, and congratulations :D
Whats the payment options, No payment for 90 days? What if you break the child do we get a new one?

Ryan;1897233 said:
We're going to name her Addison and I'm sure she'll be a great UO player! In fact I cannot wait to start training her and have Krrios give her some awesome PVP scripts!

fixed

i will dedicate the slaughter of the next 100 or so +20 guild members i encounter to your child's good health and happiness.