UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where is the newbie dungeon?

Reed-demise

Wanderer
Where is the newbie dungeon?

Where is the newbie dungeon? if ya have a such...?

and one more question, how do you get cash? :(

pbguy434

Knight
Uhh...There is no specific Newbie dungeon. I would go to Despise and kill lizardmen. You loot their body and pick up the gold.

I am guessing you came from a server that didn't have a skill cap/stat cap and skill gain was super uber fast. We can help you with any questions you have.

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
When I was a newbie (some argue that I still am) I found that you can make ok money early on by killing hinds and getting the leather from their bodies.

Also whenever I went into a leather shop that had a furtrader and a tanner, I would buy all of the furtrader's fur I could afford at 2 gp per, cut it with scissors to make leather, and then sell it to the tanner at 5 gp per. You start off only being able to buy 20 max, but the vendors restock with double inventory every 20 minutes. They max out at 999.

It's not huge amounts of gold, but enough to keep you stocked with armor and bandages in the beginning.

Reed-demise

Wanderer
"I am guessing you came from a server that didn't have a skill cap/stat cap and skill gain was super uber fast. We can help you with any questions you have."

Actually, no... Skill/stat gain was much slower.

pbguy434

Knight
Alright, because my brother plays on the shards with newbie dungeons and extremely fast skill gains, etc. He just can't take the heat of a real shard :) .

bknoid

Wanderer
Reed said:
"I am guessing you came from a server that didn't have a skill cap/stat cap and skill gain was super uber fast. We can help you with any questions you have."

Hey relax chico he was stating his option.. and at the end he said he would help you.

Respect your elders :rolleyes:

BTW I was wondering if you wanted a pimp... all the noobs have one... Ill sponcer you but I have to "get" you in your know what im talking about... let me know thxs.

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Rakwon's been a good pimp to me. He only slaps me when I really need it.

Plus I get to keep some of my earnings to buy myself something pretty.

psz

Administrator
Brit Sewers... Quick, easy gains in lower level combat, quick easy cash (in small amounts, admitedly)...

By FAR, the newbiest of dungeons.

Sir Tristan said:
Rakwon's been a good pimp to me. He only slaps me when I really need it.

Plus I get to keep some of my earnings to buy myself something pretty.

Okay.....

Edit:

well, find a sponser, get some GM amour..(preferabley some with 70 physical..... btw, I make those..they look like 70/40/40/30/30) and jump into solem hive...

and yeah, I pay people 5 gold per mushroom they bring me.. lol..

it was funny awhile back when I was being "Quest Master" for Newbies... lol...

(funniest one so far... I tamed about 20 rats... made my house public...and released all the rats/giant rats in the house....... Quest:"Exterminate the infestation... Reward: 2000 gold... " hahahah a)

but yeah, if you can, find a sponser,

zardd

Sorceror
Reed said:

Yeah as mentioned above there is not a 'newbie dungeon' per say..
That is one of the reasons haven is there it has alot of low level creatures to have at and you can generally find other (young) players to /add party with to go hunting together.

I came from a server originally that had a newbie dungeon and the skills / stat gain was VERY slow...
It was one of the Zulu shards but there are plenty of other shards that use 'newbie' areas.
They are not a bad idea cept if the devs are not smart enuff to make them no PvP zones then you end up with 13yo PK's going "noob noob noob" and ganking..
bla bla bla bla..

The Mysterious Stranger :
Nice work!
Its good to see a server with vets helping young players!

Welcome to Demise!