UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

where is...

Tenet

Wanderer
where is...

this is posted to account for the chance that the particular person who might be wondering of my current location will look at this forum.

to that particular person

thank you for your assistance. I would continue traveling with you, but I wondered through a moongate out of town in search of a cheap reg vendor and could not gate back. in fact, i have no idea where that town is or its name.
the moongate was located to the east of the town, next to a dueling area.

i could not return to that gate again from the moongate travel menu.

when you see this message and want to meet me, leave a reply so I could private message.

to anyone willing to help a new player -

is there a way to communicate with someone over great distances in-game on this shard? (chat seems to be disabled)
is UOAM allowed to be used? any specific setting up instructions for the shard?
also seeking advice on using text macros, a list of useful ones and how to set them up.

thank you for your time.

.Y.

Wanderer
Yeah just use UOAM nicco... it'll pinpoint your exact location right away and then you can find your way back to whereever it is you want to get back to *wink*

Tenet

Wanderer
DarkCreed said:
dun play here unless you are prepared for extreme griefing

Then I shouldn't play at all. "Extreme" griefing happens everywhere except for them RP only servers to which you need to write a ton to sign up ...

I am well aware of the dangers and consider them a challange.

<small rant>

Edit: The only thing I dislike about this shard is the awful message board layout.
The cool white theme burns into my eyes. The theme doesn't fit the... theme. The writing field is narrow - Why? Noone uses 800x600 resolution these days, its all 1024x and up. There is no room for avatar pictures.

</small rant>

Galgum

Page
Mine doesn't work, ever, I always gotta type in "yeah, I'm stuck here, again, please help me out =)" It only worked 2 times overall, now it doesn't.

Gertkane

Wanderer
i think it doesnt work for reds, atleast it doesnt work for my red, but my blue dexer gets help from the stuck command

rjjb

Wanderer
Re: where is...

Galgum said:
Mine doesn't work, ever, I always gotta type in "yeah, I'm stuck here, again, please help me out =)" It only worked 2 times overall, now it doesn't.

It's only supposed to work two times per day and should only be used as a last resort. Having to run half way across the map to a healer doesn't count as being stuck.

I once had to run all the way from Minoc Bank to Occlo before I found a healer; I couldn't bring myself to abuse the system. I even had to tie ingots to my feet and breath through a mutant reed - knew I should have waited until after the lessons before pvping my swim instructor. :(

(I figure if we're all going to resurrect these old bloody threads, why not start from the beginning. Who's got the next one? heh) :rolleyes:

rjjb

Wanderer
Re: where is...

You don't say..

Makes you kinda wonder why threads don't auto-close after a certain period of inactivity, eh?