UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where's all the real players (mages) in this shard?

cmcmcm

Knight
Where's all the real players (mages) in this shard?

where's the real "no ally" guilds? there's any??

Where's the real fights that used to happen in brit gate? Why nowadays the new players are so disgusting to fight?

why today there was -s- , epa's , [[[]] , dci , bope , soda, i was forgeting the FM guy to, and some random blues and noone atacks noone?? nice to see that all this crappy talk in forums is really shit talk.

ty for the horrible pvp in brit gate.

i think they are all making a family shard agains the bad guys (my guild) , rofl !

yeah i already know the aswer, "WE DON'T ALLY" ...always the same words, please lich lord this thread!

thanks .

FOR who dont believe, keep 1 week with -chi- tag, and after that one week -s- tag

hickman48

Knight
Re: Where's all the real players (mages) in this shard?

FunkFuria;348714 said:
where's the real "no ally" guilds? there's any??

Where's the real fights that used to happen in brit gate? Why nowadays the new players are so disgusting to fight?

why today there was -s- , epa's , [[[]] , dci , bope , soda, i was forgeting the FM guy to, and some random blues and noone atacks noone?? nice to see that all this crappy talk in forums is really shit talk.

ty for the horrible pvp in brit gate.

i think they are all making a family shard agains the bad guys (my guild) , rofl !

yeah i already know the aswer, "WE DON'T ALLY" ...always the same words, please lich lord this thread!

thanks .

FOR who dont believe, keep 1 week with -chi- tag, and after that one week -s- tag

who are you in chi i don't think we have meet

Thizz

Wanderer

LOL use ur brain and try to figure it out u dong gobbler

cmcmcm

Knight

rofl

ok

u all guys rock and can fight alone.

lich topic ftw

btw: i think thats a new puzzle to the orb, "why the pvp is getting worst everyday?"

Buiu

Knight

it s all the same thing... but now every ppl got acess in all houses at brit gate...

Thizz

Wanderer

ur dads a lich shut up.... someone lend me a HoM and i will pwn ur face off

hickman48

Knight

Thizz;348738 said:
LOL use ur brain and try to figure it out u dong gobbler
that dose not tell me the tard is but a dong gobbler is a shit eater

hickman48

Knight

FunkFuria;348744 said:
rofl

ok

u all guys rock and can fight alone.

lich topic ftw

btw: i think thats a new puzzle to the orb, "why the pvp is getting worst everyday?"
ok now back to my question who the hell are you iv asked boom eby third and a few others in chi who you are but they all don't know

cmcmcm

Knight

hickman48;348756 said:
ok now back to my question who the hell are you iv asked boom eby third and a few others in chi who you are but they all don't know

man this is not a forum blablabla i talk to u when i start to walk , btw, just me froze? :)

Thizz

Wanderer

hes not in chi u know why? bcuz if he was he would have said who he was by now yadidiiidiididiididi WOAH

hickman48

Knight

Thizz;348763 said:
hes not in chi u know why? bcuz if he was he would have said who he was by now yadidiiidiididiididi WOAH
ok more riddilen for you

cmcmcm

Knight

Thizzzzz: Look what says under ur nickname in forums. just a hit :)

and u r flooding my tópic >:p, go away noob!

i'm angry because the best part of UO (my opinion), the PVP, is kind SOOOOOOOOOOOO horrible nowadays. Who played in e. times remember and will miss it forever.

But if u guys r happy with this pvp , okidoki!

Dont expect it to get much better. Uo is such an old game that it will continue to get worst and worst til its gone. Its very disappointing but true, i enjoy playing but it just continues to get worst.

When we first started(e.) on demise it was fun we would get raided and/or raid spawns the whole time we were on. By the end we could do despise all day long with maybe 1 or 2 people raiding all day, meaning that the only pvp we could get was at brit gate and you all know the quality of PvP there...

Buiu

Knight

idk why but mostly of peoples here enjoy the pvm or the house pvp...
and thizz btw, u need a hom to pwn peoples? LOL
HOM s not a machine gun ;)

If people enjoy the pvm, let them be happy..At least I don't see many people complaining about the PvM, they seem happier for me and just play the game that gives fun to them :eek:
But there's always the forum PvP..People coming here and attacking each other, lich lorded threads..You know it kinda make me think what's the purpose of some people that just complain instead of playing the game..If it's so damn lagged, lame pvp, house hiding, gankers, pot chuggers, dart spammers and you have complained more than a thousand times and it won't change, either you get used to it or you should think a lot if it's worth wasting your time on such a terrible game...
Just my 2 cents..