UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where's all the real players (mages) in this shard?

cmcmcm

Knight
Re: Where's all the real players (mages) in this shard?

well pvm will always exist and always be there.

but the problem is mix the pvm in pvp. i never saw guys saying that like to pvp and they think they are good using lesser hyrius, darting everytime.

I see this things and i start to think, Why?...Why the pvp is getting worst everyday and the pvm better everyday??

If someone wants to do something for pvp: fix darts, destroy lesses hyrius in pvp..and yeah, fix that is not bringging the old pvp back, but, at least the gimp part will disapear.

IDK, but in my opinion, OSI is getting worst everyday with all this updates and etc...well, need tactics to use special moves? preety lame. Since we dont have inquisitors, why keep doing this horrible updates? Just update the good part of OSI.

:)

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

Funk.. its simple, people cannot respect enemys, and lack the willpower to attack a friend. -S- and Barcode won't fight, some of EPA will fight, others say "oh no.. not my buddy jim.. I can't do that..", |DD| (me! =D ) is supporting D*B and ByZ in doing champs and will attack anyone., Chi.. well.. =D Chi does what Chi does. e./di (need to come back. Miss you guys, much <3 to amnesia/xeres/kaz/huh/vermillion/skorpio/helios/ I miss ya all.

But.. if you desire pvp away from the gate, stop going there. Get smaller groups around you, and assist people who aren't as intimidating to the weaker pvpers and they WILL come for you. =]

prohunter33;348812 said:
Dont expect it to get much better. Uo is such an old game that it will continue to get worst and worst til its gone. Its very disappointing but true, i enjoy playing but it just continues to get worst.

When we first started(e.) on demise it was fun we would get raided and/or raid spawns the whole time we were on. By the end we could do despise all day long with maybe 1 or 2 people raiding all day, meaning that the only pvp we could get was at brit gate and you all know the quality of PvP there...

yes dungeon pvp is the best, i agree, but theres lots of dungeon pvp, you gotta look for it

lordwolfx

Knight

prohunter33;348812 said:
Dont expect it to get much better. Uo is such an old game that it will continue to get worst and worst til its gone. Its very disappointing but true, i enjoy playing but it just continues to get worst.

When we first started(e.) on demise it was fun we would get raided and/or raid spawns the whole time we were on. By the end we could do despise all day long with maybe 1 or 2 people raiding all day, meaning that the only pvp we could get was at brit gate and you all know the quality of PvP there...

i agree with that top part...

every patch after original made it worse and worse... it will allways continue to do so..

as for me?

ill be playing UO when im in my 90s....

tsvetandd

Wanderer

Just my 1 cent. If you want to pvp don't play on a shard with trammel rules - try divinity, hybrid, whatever.

I have tried those shards, the only thing is when you get use to a much faster paced version of the game it makes it hard to go back. Hybrid's PvP seems like a snails pace compared to AOS PVP

As somone who has never really gotten into pvp (but would like to learn), I'm not entirely sure what the complaint is through reading this thread.

Are you saying that people arent attacking you enough? Is that what you want? Someone else mentioned "fix darts, destroy lesser hyrius in pvp". Is there a problem with using these things in pvp? Personally, my problem was most of my experiences with player vs player usually werent. They were GANG (them - plural) vs player (me - singular).