UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Which faction?

Which faction?

Which faction is worth getting into if any? How man people here play factions, whats the largest faction guild whats the smallest? What the largest faction and smallest factoin. Thanks

Re: Which faction?

NSA is mages guild in factions. We will soon be much more active in the factions war and that will probable be the last that the Brits ever hold all the towns again ever. Them putting those Palidines around are just easy kills and a nuisance lol. I'v only seen one person from the Brits to even come into Magincia so far and he ran so fast through I couldn't even catch up to him lol.

Ion

Sorceror

PBGuy lets make new chars, and start in like some crappy faction like.. CoM or TB or something :-P

Chinelo

Wanderer

In the begging of the shard my guild [s3b] was(and still being) from CoM. We had nice fights with some TB guys (Rigby, Hellion, Audi-....). That was a fun and happy time, we died and killed, take and lost cities.
But some of us had to stop to playing for a while. Jobs, girlfriends, college issues, well, some had to stop and the guild is almost dead as well the CoM faction and the others factions is dying coz dont have fight.
But I am happy too say in few time we will back to the faction wars, and are our hope that system dont die as is dieing in OSI.

TheMage

Sorceror

haha! know what the answer to this is?

"This is an OSI clone! If it happens on OSI, it happens here"
canned response to nearly anything i ever ask about.
thanks knowledgable GM team!!

look foreward to factions sucking cuz thats how its supposed to be!

;)

A salute to you Sakura. I know your doing factions :cool: cause I pretty sure I or a couple of us killed ya the other night, not long ago. Least you should have died from the looks of your health bar. but alas I was under fire myself and tried to heal up around a corner but didn't make it myself :rolleyes:

Chinelo

Wanderer

Hey faction members, let mark a point for agressive meetings? :p
A city like magincia or britain or near the strongholds. Lets do nice combats and put the SSs here. I think that way we can make a adversiting (i dunno how to spell it) of the faction system :)
What u guys think?