UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who do you remember?

Re: Who do you remember?

yeah esk, i do miss my dexxer so much and the people i use to play with on my dexxer prolly the funnist time on demise i will ever have.

Eskeshehir;394529 said:
Amnesia wasn't very well liked by most of the staffers.

Uhm, shit... where to begin. These are in NO particular Order.

z0rak
Kazz
Xeres
Vermillion (I actually probably miss him the most, He's what got me really INTO demise)
Red Squirrel
Bartok
Brunus Arkazza
Nish/FireFox
Ekin
Bjo
Clive
TrammElite/IndigoThief
Miles Prower
Quantos
RogueCi5
Ozzie-Demise
Roly
Fix (I don't believe we ever really got along, but he was still chill as fuck)
RZA (Not Applesauce, Shade's Brother)
Applesauce/Lakai/EasyUO.Exe/Etc
RDX/Orgasmatron
Bringer/Chaos
Mud
Superman and his gf (Forgive me, i cant remember her name, it started with an A)
Hellka
Tetra Grammaton
Goat
Drake Omenborne/Zach
Crone
Animosity
Henno/Blood/??

When/If more come to me, ill re edit this post and add them to it.

<3.

Glasgowx

Wanderer

I remember everyone :). Rogue, qweaz and I are the last I think from when the shard opened. I miss my old TMC guild mates
Rhun
Mysterious Stranger
Vitix
Xeres
Detroit(hatred)
Iwanna
huh

Too many have left. We need them to return

My name is totally unknown here - Fit. I started playing UO because of him, made a lot of fun in one bulgarian shard, we came here together and created FoA.

fox109109

Sorceror

FOA,GoA::Bulgaria evil,maevar,morgan,fashaxix,logain,etc
ATHF:shake,xuxa,david,contract,mr weed,and most of good mager donot remember ,
GuNs:killa dj?tony? and some of hot girl!!!
666: windon?
nme:shade,raz,bush,akasha,jimm?
E. 2D Chi Di Zen
kaz,zorak,goat,,xeres,mud,par dance(eby?),third,ld,scream,hellion,a reveant,
buy,selling,trade pvp skill

will-demise

Knight

Olds ppl In the guilds -F- fallen .Luthor ,lachelyss,....FOA guild logain and... RW eneourous,pepsi,evil twins... all the olds big guild :)

That fox kid is stupid, half the guys he posted still fucking play.

Btw, Forgot Huh in my list along with Xuxa, Ajax, Corrosive, Baroness, Magnus, David Letterman, Rallahn, FrosT (EVP, Not Dexter), Druth, PSZ, Irenicus, Fashion, Oceans Twelve.

Much Love to Everyone i've listed so far, as the days go by and i remember more and more of the wasted time, ill throw up more names.

Blue Dragon;395533 said:
Mad Cat
Omega
Detroit
Audi
Questar
Rigby

;( i miss them dearly

we miss you too.

but the thing is, out of all the pvper's mentioned in this thread.. how many were banned?

think about that.

and you wonder why fel is dead.

Eskeshehir;395749 said:
The more I think about it, the more I realize that he hasn't actually been my main in a long time. More or less, he's been relegated to being a mule for Accident. Just about everything I do anymore is craft; I'll log into Rallahn if I need a scribe, or on occasion I'll use him to gather colored hides. A bloody waste of a fine-tuned nox mage who ALREADY sports a >100-million-gold suit. :p (and an unknown amount of cash in amassing almost every SC-0 butcher knife on the shard)

hickman48

Knight

Eskeshehir;395749 said:
That fox kid is stupid, half the guys he posted still fucking play.

Btw, Forgot Huh in my list along with Xuxa, Ajax, Corrosive, Baroness, Magnus, David Letterman, Rallahn, FrosT (EVP, Not Dexter), Druth, PSZ, Irenicus, Fashion, Oceans Twelve.

Much Love to Everyone i've listed so far, as the days go by and i remember more and more of the wasted time, ill throw up more names.
i did not quit but i am unable to play :I atm

vote for the wight lady :eek:

Chong

Wanderer

Raezion-;396787 said:
we miss you too.

but the thing is, out of all the pvper's mentioned in this thread.. how many were banned?

think about that.

/signed

Raezion-;396787 said:
Cheaters? People who don't play UO to have fun, but rather to just make themselves feel better about their own personal inadequacies?

Though for a few of us that WEREN'T banned, mostly we either grew a little bored with PvP in UO, (not just on Demise in general) or had other things come up that take away some of our time with the game.

Chong

Wanderer

No need to start raging and flaming, PM me please about how exactly you think these players cheated, its killing me to know... Ive played with most them for years on both sides of the field, and your accusations are quite unfounded.

And sadly no, my old chars didnt make this list of leetness. *tear*