UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

who else plays baked?

woodycook

Knight
Re: who else plays baked?

dsavant;775962 said:
A drug, broadly speaking, is any substance that, when absorbed into the body of a living organism, alters normal bodily function.[3] There is no single, precise definition, as there are different meanings in drug control law, government regulations, medicine, and colloquial usage.[4]

caffeine, tobacco, alcohol, medication, etc...gotta love wikipedia!

Yeah some doctors classify twinkies as a drug because it satisfies fat peoples fat feelings.

dsavant;775962 said:
A drug, broadly speaking, is any substance that, when absorbed into the body of a living organism, alters normal bodily function.[3] There is no single, precise definition, as there are different meanings in drug control law, government regulations, medicine, and colloquial usage.[4]

caffeine, tobacco, alcohol, medication, etc...gotta love wikipedia!

i have my 2-15 card brother :)

anyway im high right now smoked the bubble and the sensi star (my mounts named after that one):D

woodycook

Knight

Tawny Roberts;776405 said:
it was nice to run into you in game the other day i was baked t hen too

Yeah, everytime I see you in game I'm going to make sure you're high now. haha