UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

who else plays baked?

woodycook

Knight
Re: who else plays baked?

In Indiana (My state) possession of under 30 grams is a misdemeanor punishable by up to one YEAR in jail WITH a 5000 dollar fine.

More than 30 grams is a felony, which is punishable up to 3 years in prison.

Sale within 1000 feet of a school is 8 years and 10 grand fine.

With all that being said...

I'll smoke to that! ;)

woodycook

Knight

Additional complaint:

Just last week a cop in Indianapolis (the capitol of my state for you foreigners!) DUI'ed on duty and ran over 3 motorcycles + riders and killing one. The cop got no charges and a break from his job which is pretty much a damn vacation if you ask me.

If you become a cop in America you are pretty much exempt from any laws. Its not suppose to be that way, but it is.

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

I'm ready to move to Canada tbh lol... The U.S. just... cares too much. That's pretty crazy about that cop, there's been several cops here that have been in the news for getting popped with dui and ending up without a job, but I've definitely heard of cops doing some illegal ass shit and getting a slap on the wrist. Ever seen that video of the off duty cop getting arrested for dui and he hauls off and bitch slaps one of the cops? So hilarious..

woodycook

Knight

Davey_Havok;775048 said:
I'm ready to move to Canada tbh lol... The U.S. just... cares too much. That's pretty crazy about that cop, there's been several cops here that have been in the news for getting popped with dui and ending up without a job, but I've definitely heard of cops doing some illegal ass shit and getting a slap on the wrist. Ever seen that video of the off duty cop getting arrested for dui and he hauls off and bitch slaps one of the cops? So hilarious..

Haven't seen that video. Sounds like I need to though.

This July fourth some guy was walking to the park to see the fireworks show and a cop started harassing him and it ended up the cop had the guy on the ground and he shot him in the heart and killed the dude. The cop then tried to take everyones phones and video cameras that got the shot but one lone guy from a train got the video just as the train was taking off. :D

Sad thing is even with the video, no charges to the cop.

If anyones interested; research it further. The guy did nothing wrong and ended up dead.

Dollpartz

Squire

woodycook;775031 said:
Additional complaint:

If you become a cop in America you are pretty much exempt from any laws.

Sounds like you're deluded because you got rejected from the police force on the premise that you were too "faggy".

woodycook;775055 said:
This July fourth some guy was walking to the park to see the fireworks show and a cop started harassing him and it ended up the cop had the guy on the ground and he shot him in the heart and killed the dude. The cop then tried to take everyones phones and video cameras that got the shot

Wow, what a dick. The cop doesn't want footage of somebody getting shot and bleeding to death going public! If he was really a servant to the people he would've plastered that shit all over stileproject and rotten dot com, I for one am enraged!

---------

Davey_Havok;775048 said:
The U.S. just... cares too much.

Scoundrels!

woodycook;775029 said:
More than 30 grams is a felony, which is punishable up to 3 years in prison.

in a county not too far from mine possession of a single gram gets you busted, and if you smoke regular then each seed is a seperate possession charge, and they will count those bitches out right there right in front of you.

luckily im not from there and dont smoke regular :p

woodycook

Knight

Dollpartz;775100 said:
Wow, what a dick. The cop doesn't want footage of somebody getting shot and bleeding to death going public! If he was really a servant to the people he would've plastered that shit all over stileproject and rotten dot com, I for one am enraged!

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but he wasn't doing the nice thing by taking people cameras, he was taking them so it wouldn't show up in court.

D-Nox

Knight

if you wanna talk about some nice smoke, take a hit on Blue Cheese, then you can talk.

Marok

Squire

Imagination itself was derived over centuries of drug use by our ancestors, true story.

Pont

Knight

Marok;775462 said:
Imagination itself was derived over centuries of drug use by our ancestors, true story.
You've been reading too much 'Food of the Gods' storys. ;)

dsavant

Sorceror

Tawny Roberts;775792 said:
marijuana is not a drug! :D

A drug, broadly speaking, is any substance that, when absorbed into the body of a living organism, alters normal bodily function.[3] There is no single, precise definition, as there are different meanings in drug control law, government regulations, medicine, and colloquial usage.[4]

caffeine, tobacco, alcohol, medication, etc...gotta love wikipedia!

Blacula

Knight

Marok;775462 said:
I concur, pic = Ahnuld related:

Attachments

• ahnuld.jpeg
    ahnuld.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 17