UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who is the best/favorite forum member!

It has come the time that i have pretty much given up on refreshing my house so i want to give it out to the best/favorite forum member. just say who should deserve to win and why. majority of results end up in them winning my castle with 20-30mil worth of resources. better to give it to someone who will use it rather than just let it rot.... also try to nominate active uo players not just forum members plz.... i will let this run for 5 days and after that i will tally it up to see who wins. anyone voting that is under the forum age of 5months will not count ( taking into count of the new forum switch and people who had to remake their account like me ) .

also plz just vote with your reason so this doesnt get trammeled :)

GimpCent

Knight
Fucking GimpCent of course.

I tell it how it is, I don't lie, I don't take shit from Pvpers or Barbie Dolls.​

I am like GM Oenomaus on free base crack

I am active in game and on the forums. I am Trammie that can throw down in a gunfight and I don't like fat people.
I help new players, and have for quite some time.

Oh yeah!. and I center all my text for easy reading....​

Also I sit on 3 houses, not 4 so this could be quite easy. That castle would be a crazy good training spot for new players.​
Yes people have a rune but how would you like to recall in and fight 4-5 newbies! Be like the orc fort back in the day.​

.​

sry forgot to say you cannot vote for yourself so HIT UP YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!

edit - this is 100% real. i dont bullshit or lie

wkstrm

Lord
But they are all my friends!!
Although Paracelsus get's my final vote then! I'm quite sure he will make something good out of it!

1 wkstrm 2 parcelsus so far..... i may be afk every other day but i will be back to tally up the winner. contest may be a day later or early so dont bitch!!! :)

GimpCent

Knight
but in all reality UoGamers50/disrespect deserve it more than anyone. He is active, he is on the forums alot, he moves alot of items reguardless of how you feel about him. If you look past the general hate of the unknown people have you will see him helping new players, he just doesn't wave his hands around like a idiot to get noticed like I sometimes may. He is more humble than 98% of this shard, and he has mastered what he does unlike 98% of this shard.

So +1 Disrespect, because best isnt a fucking popularity contest.... and +1 Me because I am not a fairy fuck

The BEST isnt always the favorite hence the vote game thing is retarded at its core

i cannot nominate myself but if i could i would, cause i rock the party that rocks the body. As long as who ever wins makes good use out of it ill' be happy. Plus that monies you gave me i made good use of and now have regs + kegs which is all i need for uo pvpee.

Edalon

Squire
The best one is Mara as we all have noted before, for always being fair, nice and helpful to everyone. I myself am the best troll.

SavvyT

Sorceror
I vote Edalon.
At first glance he may seem like a volatile player, but i beleive his true motives are much more sincere
Hes the one one who teaches the new players that no gate is safe
Hes the one who shows unwitting banksitters that this is a PvP server, even if that mean getting killed by orcs
He gives gates back to brit to those who he just taught gate safety, even if they are cursing him out and telling him to die horribly IRL
ON the forums
He is often the souce of comic relief
His trolls are unique and often produce quite a chuckle

Besides, how could you refuse that crowd-winning smile...

GimpCent

Knight
If disrespect doesn't win this thread is retarded.​

Its nothing but class president of retards if you go by votes. Same retards that voted in George Bush for 8 years....​