UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who the most hated 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crikey

Sorceror
Was that pulp/atari guy around in 2016?

Man that guy generated some serious heat (for good reason)

Never disliked anybody enough to wish them gone, and I never met the guy, but Im glad he's gone

Was that pulp/atari guy around in 2016?

Man that guy generated some serious heat (for good reason)

Never disliked anybody enough to wish them gone, and I never met the guy, but Im glad he's gone

I loved Pulp. Never knew him personally, never even met the guy in game, but anybody thats capable of taking a shard, adhering to the rules, and giving a big FUCK YOU to everyone on here, making everyone wanting him banned, is a hero in my eyes. You hate the way he abused the system, and made everyone cry, but stayed within the rules. Cry about the rules and the system, not the person who used them to his advantage.

From day 1, scamming is legal on Hybrid. You then make IRL money trades legal on Hybrid. You then cry like bitches when people use scams for IRL money on Hybrid.

Suck it up, buttercup, you got what you fucking asked for.

I loved Pulp. Never knew him personally, never even met the guy in game, but anybody thats capable of taking a shard, adhering to the rules, and giving a big FUCK YOU to everyone on here, making everyone wanting him banned, is a hero in my eyes. You hate the way he abused the system, and made everyone cry, but stayed within the rules. Cry about the rules and the system, not the person who used them to his advantage.

From day 1, scamming is legal on Hybrid. You then make IRL money trades legal on Hybrid. You then cry like bitches when people use scams for IRL money on Hybrid.

Sell me ur evo.. I need a new toy lol

Vizeroth

Sorceror

No one is surprised that you'd love a person like Pulp, I assure you.

crikey

Sorceror

Ripping people off is just scummy thing to do, in a videogame or in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.