UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Whole shard allied ?

Steven_Greer

Sorceror
Whole shard allied ?

Was Afk watching original ghost busters with my sister and come back to find 30 or so people camping my guild house , so first impression was someone said or did something bad than i noticed the guilds there so im just asking if -s- and gunz and fm are in some alliance now if so i'm going downstairs to watch reruns of tv shows lol

Steven_Greer

Sorceror
Re: Whole shard allied ?

-s- players are English i believe i have spoken to many that i would say lived in an English speaking country but yeah ,if it is because *foreigning* ill sow them an ethnicity quilt lol , but i would need to learn to sow first :D

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

unno i dont know thats why i asked not to flame or shit just in course of an hour and half pvp changed lol

Doza n Tanto

Wanderer

Get real shard!! You ally with people who dont even speak English and have to have bows and arrows to hold up on the field. YOUR ALL A JOKE IN MY BOOK IM LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK!! MORE TARGETS!!!

Lunhill

Wanderer

Way to take this from a halfway respectful thread to your third grade level....

pkrlz

Knight

I think they hate americans or something.

just take a look at this:

Tony pmed me.
juanmatus said:
eat my shit you retarded brasilian.. you wanna be american?? hahaha... go go. try to be american.. you are the shame of brasilian guys... go join american and kill your mother.. u fucking retarded traitor.. eat my shit and buy your fully trained fury. u cant kill me anyways.. go go go american puppet

Doza n Tanto

Wanderer

GO GO GO GO AMERICAN PUPPET!!! BURN GEORGE BUSH!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

GO KILL YOUR FUCKING MOTHER !!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Tony can you keep some animosity to the most minor extent ?

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Go Go Go South American ass hat dont be racist and exclusive about races i mean ur ally fm is mainly asian and stuff people aren;t about race u low low racist punk im not american i live in canada and was born in Europe but i cant tolerate racism or any shit like that go go go Duck puppet