UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who's the best 1v1 fielder (soloing)

Who's the best 1v1 fielder (soloing)

• Flipper

Votes: 49 24.4%
  • Ironfist Max

Votes: 65 32.3%
  • Wu-Gambino

Votes: 55 27.4%
  • Bob

Votes: 17 8.5%
  • Dj Theobe

Votes: 15 7.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EsK-ProDiGy

Sorceror
Re: Who's the best 1v1 fielder (soloing)

r33n said:
shush your fat lieing mouth esk
i hate u guys i am gonna make a very long thrd about quitting then i will make up an excuse for when i get back on like how i broke my leg or my toe is crusty so i have to sit here and play

kas245

Wanderer

where is my name rolf soultaker , click me noobs
oh yea i owned flipper lvl so many times so please take him out !

Soul Shadown

Wanderer

kas245 said:
where is my name rolf soultaker , click me noobs
oh yea i owned flipper lvl so many times so please take him out !

All u do is double click wiuth a dexer, on ur mage u just sux,kk thx. quit uo kid and go to school.

coldblood

Knight

Soul Shadown said:
All u do is double click wiuth a dexer, on ur mage u just sux,kk thx. quit uo kid and go to school.
if i remember right, kas uses a mage or a tank maybe all the time.
our great sir soul shadown uses a tank all the time, never saw him on a pure mage. and YOU are crying about dexer now? dude u rolled with dexers everyday
but hey, i guess u got kicked from ss and no one wants u now. hahahahah

Mr.Mischief

Sorceror

Ironfist wins.

Btw, Folken (bob) was great at duels, but never overly impressed me in the field, as he rarely spent time there.

It's too bad the old TC fielders aren't still around, Goose, tomoyaki, Ryan, Poptart was great on TC, EvilOrion was good onfield and off, Skel-Cats, and a few of the lesser known or the ones with many names we're always great.

But, this isn't about who WAS good, its about who is still good.

Oh btw the old SL solo'ers and the whole Minax crew were generally fucking great out there too, and a few more from CoM (like 3 of them) and Sheriff, thats about it.

Mr.Mischief;1046121 said:
Ironfist wins.

Btw, Folken (bob) was great at duels, but never overly impressed me in the field, as he rarely spent time there.

It's too bad the old TC fielders aren't still around, Goose, tomoyaki, Ryan, Poptart was great on TC, EvilOrion was good onfield and off, Skel-Cats, and a few of the lesser known or the ones with many names we're always great.

Oh btw the old SL solo'ers and the whole Minax crew were generally fucking great out there too, and a few more from CoM (like 3 of them) and Sheriff, thats about it.

You remeber my test center days?

OG shit right there. ;)

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Mr.Mischief;1046121 said:
Ironfist wins.

Faggot

Status
Not open for further replies.