UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Whos the best mages???

snell

Sorceror
Re: Whos the best mages???

vilzu said:
yeah, best PING mages. lol dude you think you're the best becoz you win duels. well, winning duels mostly tells that you are decent player with good ping. field survival, keeping yourself alive is what makes someone a good player. and mostly i see buggz bunny/other who think they are good hanging out at their houses in brit gate. it has a big difference winning duels and surviving against more players at field. so what if you win rigby/pistol-pete/someone on duel? those good players dont hide in their houses, i remember fighting against Questar, Solo, Mad Cat and others and it was like 2 of them against our group and they still owned us :D and no-one was hiding in houses.

edit: also credits to Hatred, he is one of the guys who kicked ass on duels even with crappy ping :D
wait, are you saying pistol pete doesnt house hide?:D

Eonerebus

Wanderer

good ping and good hand skills make the best mage. if ur a really good mage, but doesnt have a good ping, well, ur still not good in the shard. b/c only the result counts.

anyway, i do think ping affect more in the field fight than in the duel area. yes, in small area mightbe ur weaken is slower than other's lightning or just cant cure in time at all, but in the field, if u just cant run fast enough, ur doomed.

as of the house hiding, everyone house hides in certain situation, especially when being ganked by like 20+ zergs around brit mg, so its meaningless even mention about it. wat we really need to despise r those who just never dare to come out and fight alone.

outluke

Sorceror

BuGGz BuNnY- said:
best mages are:
Ld.stn.wn
BuGGz BuNnY- aka ReDnEcK
Daffy Duck-
Shake
Questar
Nole

Thats the best mages that have played demise or play demise. You should have saw rigby get owned once by nole on a tamer in all 40 resist lrc...lol with like 2,4 casting...haha

Yeah me and my buddies are best mages too. Big ego ftw...

Terminator

Wanderer

I know the peps i said were my friends but it is true...and I played on dial up for awhile and i would say ur ping means more in field than a duel....Ark i beat u in every duel the other night lol... you were trying to spam bleed dp ma ma...I was on my scribe mage and still owned u lol you need to learn how to use that psn mage...gemme a good cleaver and ill teach you how to play :D k thx. Can I have a name of some people on demise who can beat the people I named most of the time in duels please?

Westie

Wanderer

vilzu said:
yeah, best PING mages. lol dude you think you're the best becoz you win duels. well, winning duels mostly tells that you are decent player with good ping. field survival, keeping yourself alive is what makes someone a good player. and mostly i see buggz bunny/other who think they are good hanging out at their houses in brit gate. it has a big difference winning duels and surviving against more players at field. so what if you win rigby/pistol-pete/someone on duel? those good players dont hide in their houses, i remember fighting against Questar, Solo, Mad Cat and others and it was like 2 of them against our group and they still owned us :D and no-one was hiding in houses.

edit: also credits to Hatred, he is one of the guys who kicked ass on duels even with crappy ping :D

Lol i know for a fact that Ld pings a 120 consistantly. And thats not great by any means. And your saying your a good mage if you can live through a gank. No thats not posible if the gankers know what they are doing. Next time know what you are talking about before you type. My opinion: 1st Ld 2nd Shake 3rd Redneck/Daffy. All pistol Pete can do is MA * 1000.

vilzu-demise

Wanderer

Westie said:
Lol i know for a fact that Ld pings a 120 consistantly. And thats not great by any means. And your saying your a good mage if you can live through a gank. No thats not posible if the gankers know what they are doing. Next time know what you are talking about before you type. My opinion: 1st Ld 2nd Shake 3rd Redneck/Daffy. All pistol Pete can do is MA * 1000.

dude. 120 ping is very good on uo, you can even play a fps game with 120 ping. what i mean is that we have at minimum 300 ping here from europe to demise. yea yea those you mentioned are the best active players at the moment, but maybe you havent seen the best (i mean really, best) players which has been on demise.

Snell, yeah, pistol pete has lost a bit of his touch, i almost killed him on my macer (lol) once couple of days ago :eek: well he managed to kill me though, but warriors are warriors... cant kill a shit...

outluke

Sorceror

BuGGz BuNnY- said:
I know the peps i said were my friends but it is true...and I played on dial up for awhile and i would say ur ping means more in field than a duel....Ark i beat u in every duel the other night lol... you were trying to spam bleed dp ma ma...I was on my scribe mage and still owned u lol you need to learn how to use that psn mage...gemme a good cleaver and ill teach you how to play :D k thx. Can I have a name of some people on demise who can beat the people I named most of the time in duels please?

I never said i "own" anyone just because i don't use such a funny language. I also never said i was best mage, i will never get a chance to be one just because packets from my client have to cross Atlantic ocean before they hit the server (when i ping 300 avg i call myself lucky). I simply try to get the fun out of the game by actually playing it, not by starting some "who's the best mage" flame wars on forums.
As for ma spam i thought it's no longer possible (not effective) with recent update... but again i may be wrong.
For the last thing i will have to beg you a pardon, but i highly doubt you can teach me anything new.

No offense redneck, seeing how you're in my guild now, but we were pretty even in duels and in the field when I was playing.

I'm not that good.

Terminator

Wanderer

o btw ark if u actully read my post up there....ahh...did i not saying u were trying to ma spam?