UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Whos the best mages???

Eonerebus

Wanderer
Re: Whos the best mages???

- Khanun
- Questar
- Audi/Adidas

these 3 r best mages i met in Demise, from its beginning till now. i had fought with khanun and audi, but hadnt formally fought with questar, however, his fame is still around between us pvp mages anyway.

BTW, i find an interesting phenomenon which is: they r all banned except for Khanun lol.

[Drakull]

Knight

Pbguy434 said:
Modesty at its finest!
Well.. you mispelled Honesty... but that's fine :p
What can I do? My mage/necro is a hard-core pvm char. There are probably stronger chars on pvm, but not pure-magic users (my mabe/bard can handle the monsters that my mage/necro can't take care of that easily... but it's not a pure-magic user).
:p

Pbguy434 said:
Yup, only way to know your the best is when ya get banned.
I hope not... I don't want to get banned :p but for others that will be a good thing... that will keep them safe from being banned to avoid having them mistaken with the best ones... :p

pbguy434

Knight

Drakull said:
I hope not... I don't want to get banned :p but for others that will be a good thing... that will keep them safe from being banned to avoid having them mistaken with the best ones... :p
I don't think you'll have to worry about that :p .

Pelaquin

Wanderer

I know of that Questar from other shard, and he was the best there to :) well at least in top 2 mages out of 250 players.

If Questar knows the name Landor hes the same one.

Xtamer

Wanderer

Questar is not landor if that is what you are saying because i know them Both.

I think I've played about 4 servers with Pistol Pete, not intentionally of course, and he's never been "good". He's effective because he's a pussy.

I'm gonna have to go with Arkanis on this one.

Eonerebus

Wanderer

i saw pistol here when hes still a noob dexxer lol

no, pistol is not good from a pvp mage's point of view, his mage skill and micro control is just not impressive enough.

P.S. i think many ppl here would like to watch some duel videoes of those mages mentioned above.

that would be more convincible if u say hes best.

snell

Sorceror

let me clear this up

good mages
ld.stn.wn
redneck
me :eek:
questar

not good mages(i have some rpvs)
rigby
khanun
pistol pete
lazy eye g
peh
anyone from brazil
anyone in gunz

i offer 500k to anyone that can beat me redneck or ld in a mage duel

pbguy434

Knight

Ld kicks ass. I can't believe I forgot about him :( . He is my pick for the best mage on the shard, with shake and possibly redneck in a close second/third...Maybe Shake and Ld are tied, I've never seen them del or anything.

Terminator

Wanderer

best mages are:
Ld.stn.wn
BuGGz BuNnY- aka ReDnEcK
Daffy Duck-
Shake
Questar
Nole

Thats the best mages that have played demise or play demise. You should have saw rigby get owned once by nole on a tamer in all 40 resist lrc...lol with like 2,4 casting...haha

vilzu-demise

Wanderer

BuGGz BuNnY- said:
best mages are:
Ld.stn.wn
BuGGz BuNnY- aka ReDnEcK
Daffy Duck-
Shake
Questar
Nole

Thats the best mages that have played demise or play demise. You should have saw rigby get owned once by nole on a tamer in all 40 resist lrc...lol with like 2,4 casting...haha

yeah, best PING mages. lol dude you think you're the best becoz you win duels. well, winning duels mostly tells that you are decent player with good ping. field survival, keeping yourself alive is what makes someone a good player. and mostly i see buggz bunny/other who think they are good hanging out at their houses in brit gate. it has a big difference winning duels and surviving against more players at field. so what if you win rigby/pistol-pete/someone on duel? those good players dont hide in their houses, i remember fighting against Questar, Solo, Mad Cat and others and it was like 2 of them against our group and they still owned us :D and no-one was hiding in houses.

edit: also credits to Hatred, he is one of the guys who kicked ass on duels even with crappy ping :D