UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why are people bound to be harsh?

Lars Deich

Wanderer
Re: Why are people bound to be harsh?

Kiluad;670889 said:
being yourself and opening up leaves you vulnerable, it gives people an oppertunity to hurt you, when you see people being harsh, which is bound to happen when places are full of people from different cultures, you start hiding yourself a bit for self preservation. That turns into a more humours outlook on people being made fun of, we always see life through our own eyes, so we the majority invision everyone else as somewhat closed off, which means innapropriet jokes work, as a closed off person has thick skin.

Ever heard that humans are animals? That's a true statement.

it's a propetual problem that can get out of hand fast. I suggest just to take the hurt and be yourself,

I suggest you stop procreating and rid human kind from your weak specimens. I don't have anything against you but the truth, just so you know.