UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why can I not have 2 chars on the same account in the same factions?

Atalius

Sorceror
It tells my I cannot have 2 chars on the same account in factions, thats kind of stupid...

My thief is one char and my dexer is the other... why can I not have 2 chars on same account? Seems kind of pointless....

pete liv

Sorceror
it's to prevent people from having accounts with 5 people in faction which cuts down on point farming etc etc

Atalius

Sorceror
If people are going to farm points, they are going to farm points. There is no stopping it. I think farming points is quite boring and really could care less about a rank in factions but I would love to have my thief in there to steal sigils. Doesn't look like that is going to happen though :(

Atalius

Sorceror
lol love your timing, would love to see you gm resist, magery, tacs, alchy, fence, anat, and healing in 40 minutes.
with 3 people casting it took me about 2 hours to gm resist from 50 alone and I gmed it first.

Atalius

Sorceror
If anything I will make a thief on another account and just GM stealing only seeing as that is all he needs.