UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why does everyone complain about ONE? just curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekiel84

Sorceror
I just started coming on the forums again and i see a lot of complaints on my guild. why? I see a lot of people saying we roll to deep therefore we suck. but last time i checked it took big numbers to fight at idocs. and if we suck so bad why is that RAW, LOL, HS have to ally with eachother? im just a little confused on the whole thing. i like my guild there's a lot of good guys in the guild and its just straight fun.

i really enjoy fighting HS and the rest of the guilds. dont matter if we win all the idocs or not (which we do.). i really appreciate the fights and thank everyone for doing it. i just really dont like the complaints. but i guess thats uo

just curious on complaints...... pls dont start raging on this thread just please put your imput. thank you and hope everyone has a merry christmas. :)

<Million>

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
its easy to explain. people hate because they are whinny little bitches that cant hang. you shouldn't take offense to it, just think of it like this. If they could do anything about you guys they would already be doing it. Bitching, whining, complaining, its all Impotent rage. In other words, Its all they have so let them have it.

Illusive-Noob

Sorceror
Because forum PvP is much safer than sitting in del pond and flapping their lips! haha! Catch em on aim or skype bro....seem to be hitting off times lately :(

Sheivan01

Knight
Maybe because you guys have 220+ members ;P
I think fighting you guys is fun tho. Came back a few days ago and I'm having a blast fighting all the new guilds. Only ones I dislke fighting so far are the koreans/japs, they cant do anything but pot-wands

White Lotus

Sorceror
who knows? i just think people care way to much about this game. i mean when we lose i dont make forum posts dissing other guilds or post the screen shots of us winning or them ganking ect. ect......

when it comes down to it people care wayyyyy to much and the one bitching in the forums who havnt even been in the guild and pretend they have any idea about who we are or how we act ect. ect. just need a way to vent..... i mean it sucks losing that many times in a row i know i used to die to gng/ip alot when i solod.....

only difference is i didnt spam forums i did something to change it
:D

Ezekiel84

Sorceror
ok thanks for the info. just was curious. this thread wasnt ment to dis any of the guilds we fight, like i said i respect HS/Swag/RAW/LOL alot for having guilds. i mean thats what the game is for. thanks for the fights to all those idoc guilds. had props and stay with it. good fights always

Illuminatist

Wanderer
no matter what ONE does, nobody wants to admit defeat when it comes to dying to newby players. ONE can crush a guild, but that guild will still be egotistically struck to believe its only because ONE has numbers.

from what ive seen and fought against, ONE is average PVP skill level.

pete liv

Sorceror
>confusing the ramblings of nobodies and mediocre players with the idea that anyone of actual skill gives two shits about a zerg guild

Ezekiel84

Sorceror
ive heard about you pete. first of all this thread wasnt ment for a comment like that. your the guy that always has nothing decient to say about anything. so do me a favor and dont post on my threads no more. k thanks

ruedigerbnu

Wanderer
last time folken attacked me in a idoc he sit down on his daddy leg, so the ONE members freak out on him making him stop... thats what happen when u use their own medicine against them, they will want to ally, i really wonder how someone can stand to their skype/team speak, that must be a fucked up thing to go thru.

a lot of newbies overcalling each other, this must be worse than getting ganked by them...

Ezekiel84

Sorceror
bk0811 lmfao............you nerd, welcome to the internet where ppl are real badass's........... [e fail to you and a lil sad face on the side

bk0811

Knight
if im such a nerd then why wont you fight me, obviously nerds are known for their lack of fighting skills so what are you scared of bro

Illusive-Noob

Sorceror
if im such a nerd then why wont you fight me, obviously nerds are known for their lack of fighting skills so what are you scared of bro

Why are you trying to act like a hard ass on a forum bro? rofl....IRL fight over a inter web game.... +1 nerd!

crikey

Sorceror
I just started coming on the forums again and i see a lot of complaints on my guild. why? I see a lot of people saying we roll to deep therefore we suck. but last time i checked it took big numbers to fight at idocs. and if we suck so bad why is that RAW, LOL, HS have to ally with eachother? im just a little confused on the whole thing. i like my guild there's a lot of good guys in the guild and its just straight fun.

i really enjoy fighting HS and the rest of the guilds. dont matter if we win all the idocs or not (which we do.). i really appreciate the fights and thank everyone for doing it. i just really dont like the complaints. but i guess thats uo

just curious on complaints...... pls dont start raging on this thread just please put your imput. thank you and hope everyone has a merry christmas. :)

<Million>

People don't like ONE because ONE wins most of the time. The end.

Uomvp

Knight
Crikey hit it on the head. You fucking morons who think we have 220 people are fucking morons. HS/MONEY you both suck; you ally and still suck. You think you're a bunch of badasses but um last idoc i went too. Gates non stop from del and del pond, it was announced in the event. LMAO Jealousy breads hate and anger, little insecure girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.